Status
Not open for further replies.

puppaC

Debutant
Sep 6, 2020
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
How come every time an opposition player slaps the ball on the boot and it wobbles 40 metres forward they take a contested mark, and every time we slap the ball on the boot and it wobbles 40 metres forward…. The opposition takes a contested mark.
Apart from Naughts and English we never have anyone who wins those 50/50 marking contests

Pugz89

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Stats don’t tell you the full story. Brisbane are and player down and have run all over the top of us that’s effort and work rate or fitness, we have been smacked out of the middle this quarter with the supposed best midfield in the comp.
Have they lost two players? Zorko is cancelled out by the sub taking his place.

Jul 27, 2008
Philly
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I remember in 2016 when we had injuries, but someone would come into the team to play their role with aplomb. We've got to perform a bit of bold surgery on this list at season's end.
That team was built by Macca, bevo has come in and played favourites, tried to make afl players out of vfl players, and never thought up a plan b

dogz

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don’t worry. Next year we’ll add that dudd Lobb from freo and that will solve our problems apparently.

Gardner and McComb better have plenty of children… When they get to 100 games (😭) I want something out of it

Just get experienced assistant coaches next year not Bevos besties 👯

Apr 22, 2004
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don’t worry. Next year we’ll add that dudd Lobb from freo and that will solve our problems apparently.

Gardner and McComb better have plenty of children… When they get to 100 games (😭) I want something out of it

Just get experienced assistant coaches next year not Bevos besties 👯

If Bevo was coaching us in the late 70s, I feel sure that we would have nursed Terry De Koning to 100 games ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back