Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Isn’t Wright about their only key forward, aside from King whose only a first year player? The Suns omissions are very odd in the surface.

werdna78

All Australian
Sep 29, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fulham Football Club
I always like looking at the emergencies, especially at this time of year. I think it lets us know who the coaches are being impressed by and getting close to a game.

Mr Ripper

Pink-cheeked and robust
Dec 21, 1999
Far North Fitzroy
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy FC
I think the selectors are taking our season's slogan a little too seriously.

Unvbcxbxvctitled.jpg

Isn’t Wright about their only key forward, aside from King whose only a first year player? The Suns omissions are very odd in the surface.
King looked good when I've seen him. Body presence is that of an older player. Not saying he's a star but I can see him being in better form that Wright at the moment.

jonnobackpocket

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
King looked good when I've seen him. Body presence is that of an older player. Not saying he's a star but I can see him being in better form that Wright at the moment.
I reckon Harro will have him rocking back and forward on the bench sucking his thumb.

After the bit of rain and humidity and the unseasonably warm day today I wouldn't be surprised if it's even more slippery as soon as the sun goes down than it was on Sunday. Unless those westerlies that are supposed to be coming can blow all that moisture out of the Gabba deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back