Lips of lethal

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
probably a long shot, but was wondering if anyone has “from the lips of lethal” floating around on vhs?

For the 02,03 & 04 grand finals, fox footy put microphones in the coaches box of Leigh Matthews. I have the 2004 version, been searching for the 02 & 03 versions for the best part of ten years now.

probably a long shot, but was wondering if anyone has “from the lips of lethal” floating around on vhs?

For the 02,03 & 04 grand finals, fox footy put microphones in the coaches box of Leigh Matthews. I have the 2004 version, been searching for the 02 & 03 versions for the best part of ten years now.

I've been looking for these for ages as well but haven't come across any of them. Bumping this thread to see if anyone has a copy?

Wonder if I have it.
If I do it on one of about a hundred VHS tapes I have in boxes that not looked at for years...lol

If you have any Melbourne games on those VHS tapes or even just old VFL games/replays on there I'd be interested :)

I can convert VHS to DVD if you need any done

If you have any Melbourne games on those VHS tapes or even just old VFL games/replays on there I'd be interested :)

I can convert VHS to DVD if you need any done
One weekend will have to have a look and see what I have.
Will bookmark this to remind me if find anything relevant and get back to this.

I been seeing lots more footy videos on youtube in last 6 months and thinking a lot of people are uploading stuff to youtube that previously on VHS tapes.
It something I need to learn as enjoy seeing people upload rare stuff and hope to do the same at some point.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Just had a look at my list and if correct l do have "from the lips of lethal" in the years 2003 and 2004 on DVD in full will double check with regards the 2002 Grand Final as well.

:)

Hi guys,

Just had a look at my list and if correct l do have "from the lips of lethal" in the years 2003 and 2004 on DVD in full will double check with regards the 2002 Grand Final as well.

:)

I'd love a copy of those mate - if you want to PM me your email I can send you my list of games 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back