List Mgmt. List Changes, Contract Status and Key Dates - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

In other Lions list news, forward Jackson Paine will be delisted, then re-drafted by the Club as a nominated rookie.

Midfielder Zac O’Brien has been delisted. O’Brien played 13 games with the Lions over two seasons after being drafted as a mature aged rookie from Essendon’s VFL side in 2013.

The Brisbane Lions thank Zac for his contribution to the Club and wish him all the very best for the future.

(Members' email)

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. But I would consider (from the outside) that the Lions have a fairly young list? Is there a reason Adcock was let go? As a more senior player with leadership experience? Cheers in advance...

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this. But I would consider (from the outside) that the Lions have a fairly young list? Is there a reason Adcock was let go? As a more senior player with leadership experience? Cheers in advance...
There's a whole thread on this topic. Might be the best place to find the details

Small/medium defenders (6+1)
Ryan Harwood
Tom Cutler
Marco Paparone
Liam Dawson
Josh McGuinness
Claye Beams
Cian Hanley (r)

Tall defenders (7+1)
Daniel Merrett
Harris Andrews
Justin Clarke
Darcy Gardiner
Josh Watts
Eric Hipwood
Sam Skinner
Hugh Beasley (r)

Small/medium forwards (4)
Sam Mayes
Jaden McGrath
Rohan Bewick
Josh Green

Tall forwards (5+1)
Jonathan Freeman
Michael Close
Josh Walker
Daniel McStay
Josh Schache
Matthew Hammelmann (r)

Midfielders (16+1)
Dayne Beams
Tom Rockliff
Daniel Rich
Pearce Hanley
Allen Christensen
Mitch Robinson
Lewis Taylor
Ryan Bastinac
Dayne Zorko
Tom Bell
Nick Robertson
Ryan Lester
Josh Clayton
Jarrad Jansen
Ben Keays
Rhys Mathieson
Billy Evans (r)

Rucks (2+1)
Stefan Martin
Trent West
Archie Smith (r)

There's some that could've fit into 2+ spots, and I've put players into the midfielders group even though they'll probably line up across HF or HB and rotate through the midfield.

Rich, Martin, Zorko, Robinson, Mayes, Clarke, Green along with kids like Taylor and Gardiner all out of contract now within the next 12 months. Hopefully we can get a few of them signed up soon.

Rich, Martin, Zorko, Robinson, Mayes, Clarke, Green along with kids like Taylor and Gardiner all out of contract now within the next 12 months. Hopefully we can get a few of them signed up soon.
of that lot i would say the certainties to re sign are, zorko, robinson and clarke. the rest will hopefully sign on again but the longer they go into the 2016 H/A season without signing the more and more worrying it will become.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back