Mega Thread List Changes, Drafting, Trading & Rookie Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Retzlaff did his knee this year.

To be honest I don't see him offering us much more than Daniel Stewart. I occasionally go through other clubs' "reserves watch" threads and whilst the Lions fans like him, I don't think he will go much further than the NEAFL. He's not going to get a game in front of their other younger key forwards, Cornelius, Lisle, Karnezis (not really a forward any more though).

If we are looking for a player of that sort, I'd prefer Jesse White, and I don't rate him hugely at all, but at least he has shown glimpses at AFL level as well as the NEAFL dominance.

To be honest, Richmond can have em, Its funny on that morning show with Jars and KG, what ever it is, they said Matty Thomas will be leaving for better opportunities, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What ******* team is gonna give him a better chance then he gets at Port Adelaide Week in Week out, Far out. Tell him he's dreaming

So, you guys going to buy some Richmond memberships next year or what?

Half your list will be playing with the Tigers so it only seems fair.

Its funny on that morning show with Jars and KG, what ever it is, they said Matty Thomas will be leaving for better opportunities

LOL. Must be retiring and going back to Norwood then. If so, fantastic :thumbsu:

Wellingham yes, Wood not even close. Would be our oldest ruck but would be 4th in line for a spot, and he doesn't even have the forward ability to play as a second ruck. Couldn't force Chris Dawes out of Collingwood's team, that's all you need to know about him.

It's a shame about Cameron Wood, he looked like he had the makings of an AFL ruckman, but it just hasn't worked for him ... :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

osbourne, tom lee, marshall , raikawasa and sumner look like the cream of the crop from what i hear around these parts.

ive already spoken extensively about how much ild like to see the back end of our list turned over.

Unfortunately, what we consider to be the back end of our list seems to differ with what the staff at the club feel is the back end of the list.

Hopefully a new coach snaps these impressions.

If we lost Chaplin do you think we would
Consider drafting Adam Hartlett to cover he is 26 so it would give time draft and develop a solid key backmen, has been in the best players for West a few times, haven't seen him in action so I'm not sure if what I am saying is nonsense, also Tippett seems to get mentioned a fair bit.
There's nothing wrong with Adam Hartlett's game, but he's as physically fragile as his brother. It'd be a no from me.

Roo has said he believes Rodan might be on his way back to Richmond...

Who isn't Richmond getting!!

Who from Port doesn't Ricciuto give away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back