List for 2020

MagicDaw

Senior List
Sep 28, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok this is from the clubs page
Currently we have 40 player (37 + 3 rookies - green)
(added Bonar as not on club page yet)
We have a good spread of ages, but average games played in second group is pretty low.
Players under the pump at the end of 2020 season
We need 4/5 players on main list delisted/retired/traded at the end of next year.
There will be 1 or 2 from group 1 which leaves 3 or 4 from group 2 and 3 and none from group 4
In my opinion Tyson, Jacobs, Hall, Wood and maybe Cambell (if Xerri comes on) will be the most likely candidates from and age/injury/games played in last few years perspective.
As mention elsewhere, the 23- 27 group is underachieving, but this could be partly rectified if some or all of Ahern, VW, Wood, Durdin and Garner have a good year.

Got pretty excited looking at our list. Plus we get 2 or 3 new draft selections added as well.
1572838747115.png

Attachments

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr north man

All Australian
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ok this is from the clubs page
Currently we have 40 player (37 + 3 rookies - green)
(added Bonar as not on club page yet)
We have a good spread of ages, but average games played in second group is pretty low.
Players under the pump at the end of 2020 season
We need 4/5 players on main list delisted/retired/traded at the end of next year.
There will be 1 or 2 from group 1 which leaves 3 or 4 from group 2 and 3 and none from group 4
In my opinion Tyson, Jacobs, Hall, Wood and maybe Cambell (if Xerri comes on) will be the most likely candidates from and age/injury/games played in last few years perspective.
As mention elsewhere, the 23- 27 group is underachieving, but this could be partly rectified if some or all of Ahern, VW, Wood, Durdin and Garner have a good year.

Got pretty excited looking at our list. Plus we get 2 or 3 new draft selections added as well.
View attachment 774290
Well if the following players don’t perform next year in the AFL they will be gone .
Under 23 - McKay and Xerri
Under 27 - Tyson Wood McDonald Turner
Under 30 - Hall McMillan Atley Jacobs
We are not the Salvos of the AFL if players are not up to it trade them or delist them.
We are not a charity we need to get ruthless which will make us a better club.
The days of carrying players are over.

Kimbo

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
It's been twenty years since our last premiership.
It's been nearly that long that I've 'inhabited' this place (notwithstanding some periods of self-imposed exile.)

I'd love it if you were right about this, and you could be.
I'd like a dollar for every time I've read a comment like this in my time here.

Waussie

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'll trust the club with that one. Some blokes develop slower than others, some come out killing it and fade out.
We need players with sound fundamental skills, strong work ethic, footy brain, fit and a win at all costs attitude.

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
Well if the following players don’t perform next year in the AFL they will be gone .
Under 23 - McKay and Xerri
Under 27 - Tyson Wood McDonald Turner
Under 30 - Hall McMillan Atley Jacobs
We are not the Salvos of the AFL if players are not up to it trade them or delist them.
We are not a charity we need to get ruthless which will make us a better club.
Thanks Rhyce. :thumbsu:

Top Bottom