List Mgmt. List Management 2017 -Who Stays, Who Goes?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got AhChee, White, Toumpas, possibly Neade delisted or traded and Lobbe would be another but I can't see it happening, no club will touch him and it maybe to expensive to delist him. Outside of that as I don't see the SANFL games I can't comment on the younger guys.

A few clubs have no ruck options. He could look good in purple.

Bit worried Austin and Palmer might ask for a trade if their form is rewarded with a senior game soon, both offer a lot to our AFL side at the moment.
Austin still has a lot to learn at SANFL level atm.

I didn't even realise Jack Trengove was still on Melbourne's list. 5 games since 2013. Feel sorry for the guy with his injuries, but lol.
It must give headaches to everyone at the Dees knowing that he could be a star but the moment he walks out onto the field he hurts something

Hearing on the down low that Essendon is interested in the services of lobbe which would make sense with there ruck stocks hope we can find a deal that suits both parties especially since it's known that Essendon are the hardest club to trade with in the league

He had a stellar first 5 games in the vfl this year and has been in decent form since

Hearing on the down low that Essendon is interested in the services of lobbe which would make sense with there ruck stocks hope we can find a deal that suits both parties especially since it's known that Essendon are the hardest club to trade with in the league

Just take him and pay his salary. Deal done.

would like to see him get an opportunity at least, looked promising last year and is (with monfires now out) the best perfromer in the SANFL
Yes, would rather another KPF be picked, but would still take Palmer over more of Meh Gary playing, to see if worth persisting with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if we lose White, Monfries and Krakeour at season's end we lose a lot of HFF/outside class and experience. We will have Wingard, Young, S.Gray and then a handful of guys who could be shoe horned in like SPP, Boak, Atley, Palmer, Drew, Johnson, etc. Neade is our only small forward.

Rather than shoe horning in midfielders and hoping they fill a role, we should build some depth in these areas.

Ah Chee is a nice guy who has some real talent but is yet to put it together.

Hinkley has stuck fat with a number of players including Pittard, Jonas, Hombsch, Hartlett, Neade and Lobbe to name a few.

There are only so many players you can bring in and give a shot to before the team's ability to win games is compromised. Ah Chee has had a go, yea maybe it's not in the inside roll that he is suited to and maybe he hasn't had a truly extended run at the top level, but do we really want a situation where Ah Chee is a first line inside mid? That means a couple of Boak, Wines, Ebert and SPP are out, and I can't see us pushing for finals in that situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back