SANFL List Management 2019-21

Remove this Banner Ad

Sean Samblich and Harrison Thorton have joined from Sturt.
Interesting as Sean was suppose to have retired

Players Sean Samblich & Henry Voigt have advised the Club of their decision to retire from SANFL football.
Sean Samblich player number #1218 made his league debut in Round 19 of the 2015 Season. He played 7 league games. He captained Sturt’s Under 18’s, won the 2013 Cec May Best Emerging Talent Award and was a 2017 Reserves Premiership Player.
Sean-Samblich-300x300.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Mead's departure confirmed? Back to WWT?
Not confirmed, but it sounds like he'll be leaving, not sure where.

Mitch Mead, Ben Edwards, Dallas Hill, Simon Wong and Charlie Morrison are the 5 players whose futures are unclear.

Not confirmed, but it sounds like he'll be leaving, not sure where.

Mitch Mead, Ben Edwards, Dallas Hill, Simon Wong and Charlie Morrison are the 5 players whose futures are unclear.
Edwards really impressed me as a defender, pinch hitting ruck with a massive leap, and did ok on McBean as a defender too.
Pity if he goes. Could do with extra depth in the talls department. I guess we think we need more short people?

Edwards really impressed me as a defender, pinch hitting ruck with a massive leap, and did ok on McBean as a defender too.
Pity if he goes. Could do with extra depth in the talls department. I guess we think we need more short people?
We are stacked down back with McKenzie, Goldsack, Lienert, Corcoran, Pasini and Grundy.

But up forward it's just Buzza and Hayes. We need Edwards and Hill to stay.

Website has updated with some players positions and ?official 2020 squad. Lists:

Goldsack
Mahney
Samblich
Appleton
Smith
Hill
Corcoran
Strange
Thornton
Wong
Elsworthy

looks like mead and edwards gone

looking for big seasons from Maheny - was a mad a man at the intraclub last year and also samblich who impressed me in the u23 game

Website has updated with some players positions and ?official 2020 squad. Lists:

Goldsack
Mahney
Samblich
Appleton
Smith
Hill
Corcoran
Strange
Thornton
Wong
Elsworthy

looks like mead and edwards gone

looking for big seasons from Maheny - was a mad a man at the intraclub last year and also samblich who impressed me in the u23 game

Edwards posted a video last week of him training at Alberton, so I doubt he's left. But unfortunately Samlich has done an ACL

Edwards posted a video last week of him training at Alberton, so I doubt he's left. But unfortunately Samlich has done an ACL
Wonder why he's been removed from the website?

Maybe he is still training as a development player but not a contracted player. At least you guys get told who your contracted players are. Us crows get given a squad of 47 development players. When I asked Younie last year who were our 10 contracted players he said it was confidential and wouldn't tell me

I wanna know, what the he'll is the difference between a development player and a contacted player?? 🤦‍♂️
Contracted Player is paid a contract + match fees. Development player doesnt get paid unless they play. The below development list played games for us last year. Only 10 would have had a contract.

Matthew Wright - Leadership Player
Hamish Latchford
Tom Huthcheson
Jordan Boyle
Matthew Merrett
Lachlan Ryan
Mitchell Johnson
Corey Davey
Jackson Press
James Matthews
Billy Hayes
Jy Farrer