List Mgmt. List Management 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Revenant1965

Club Legend
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
When will the phantom draft drop? Keen to see who Cal thinks we will take with our top pick
My Phantom Draught Drop...

phantom-comic-beer-glass-skansen-giftware-australia-1.png

Oh, wait...

Dominic03

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey all!

I was doing a tour of Ikon Park & Carlton as apart of my Uni course to be & saw Dan Howe talking to your football operations.

Questions I heard were where he came from & what he wanted to do.

Dan Howe to Carlton 👀

BlueTang

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey all!

I was doing a tour of Ikon Park & Carlton as apart of my Uni course to be & saw Dan Howe talking to your football operations.

Dan Howe to Carlton 👀
Thanks for the tip, were you disappointed to lose him? Why did the Hawks let him go?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueTongue

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
VOSS IS BOSS
Hey all!

Dan Howe to Carlton 👀
Yeah sorry, I'm gonna call BS. "Where do you come from Dan?" as if the club wouldn't know. "What do you want to do Dan?" they ask in a Public area where visitors walking through can openly hear what's being discussed...

BlueTang

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah sorry, I'm gonna call BS. "Where do you come from Dan?" as if the club wouldn't know. "What do you want to do Dan?" they ask in a Public area where visitors walking through can openly hear what's being discussed...
That’s only small talk, he may have just been having a chat with some of the internals there. It would be a strange rumour to make up, there’s not a lot to it

Dominic03

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Literally can't say it more straight, there was a little area they were in, football operations who had just spoken at the tour and to me, and they asked "where did you come from" he did laugh and say "Hawthorn" and the what do you want to do would be more in his goals, though i missed alot of the conversation since i came in mid conversation and ended up leaving pretty quickly, had to hand the bloke abit of info about me so i could chat to him more about my Uni Course.

Dominic03

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That’s only small talk, he may have just been having a chat with some of the internals there. It would be a strange rumour to make up, there’s not a lot to it
Was very much small talk, would be very much the start to something rather than the meat of it.

But again it was with football operations and a player, and another person who i didn't see at the tour who was from Carlton aswell.

Remove this Banner Ad