List Mgmt. List Management 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed Jack Paine for the first time (in 18 games apparently) on weekend.

Fair rig. Can he play?
He can play, mostly plays back, bu they are using him up forward due to Daniher and McStay being injured. Big unit who used to be a champion shot putter. Hasn't played significant games due to being behind Andrews, Gardiner, and Adams in KPD pecking order but highly thought of in Brisbane. Mostly plays as lock down defender, but can intercept as well.

Absolutely you make the call to do due diligence, but that’s where it would stop for us. Acquisitions of Hewett and Cerra were the tonic for our midfield, suited us perfectly. I agree we should be looking at shrewd signings like we did with Hewett now to bring in. Won’t cost the farm, maybe being played out of position or not getting a game maybe or those that might just be looking for a new club. For eg. George was having a good chunk of games or time at HB from memory.

If we have some cap space, let’s be smart. Look to package or trade out 2nd and 3rd rounders instead. Ship some out that might need new pastures like Dow. Flip that currency to fill a need maybe. Our signing of Young last year shows that these players are out there with untapped talent as well, again maybe because of being given the wrong role.

Taranto and Hopper aren’t needs for us now. Brayshaw is a pipe dream and Amon is the most realistic and great fit for a wing but probably asking for too much. I’m interested to see the strategy from Austin and co. at years end, especially if we keep going the way we are.

Absolutely you make the call to do due diligence, but that’s where it would stop for us. Acquisitions of Hewett and Cerra were the tonic for our midfield, suited us perfectly. I agree we should be looking at shrewd signings like we did with Hewett now to bring in. Won’t cost the farm, maybe being played out of position or not getting a game maybe or those that might just be looking for a new club. For eg. George was having a good chunk of games or time at HB from memory.

If we have some cap space, let’s be smart. Look to package or trade out 2nd and 3rd rounders instead. Ship some out that might need new pastures like Dow. Flip that currency to fill a need maybe. Our signing of Young last year shows that these players are out there with untapped talent as well, again maybe because of being given the wrong role.

Taranto and Hopper aren’t needs for us now. Brayshaw is a pipe dream and Amon is the most realistic and great fit for a wing but probably asking for too much. I’m interested to see the strategy from Austin and co. at years end, especially if we keep going the way we are.
Yes we have some big guns coming out of contract next year.. to see who they can bring while clearing and developing our rookie list will be fun ..

Having also grown up with a background in Australian rules football, Daniels’ passing abilities have been compared to that of fellow Australian and Oklahoma City Thunder guard Josh Giddey.

Not specifically Carlton related but funny anyway. The NBA now consider playing AFL as a junior to be a positive attribute. It's a reverse Pendlebury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what’s happening end of year but Austin please go get Ben McKay offer a couple of players to help the kangas reset that might mean Dow even though I’m one of the ones who think he’ll be good I’m willing to sacrifice

Not sure what’s happening end of year but Austin please go get Ben McKay offer a couple of players to help the kangas reset that might mean Dow even though I’m one of the ones who think he’ll be good I’m willing to sacrifice

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

What can we do to move up in the draft and nab Busslinger ???

Fills a required need for us, and we have had luck with WA lads in recent years.

Make it happen Austin 👍👍👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back