CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Jun 20, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
When will the phantom draft drop? Keen to see who Cal thinks we will take with our top pick
My Phantom Draught Drop...

phantom-comic-beer-glass-skansen-giftware-australia-1.png

Oh, wait...

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey all!

I was doing a tour of Ikon Park & Carlton as apart of my Uni course to be & saw Dan Howe talking to your football operations.

Questions I heard were where he came from & what he wanted to do.

Dan Howe to Carlton 👀

BlueTang

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey all!

I was doing a tour of Ikon Park & Carlton as apart of my Uni course to be & saw Dan Howe talking to your football operations.

Dan Howe to Carlton 👀
Thanks for the tip, were you disappointed to lose him? Why did the Hawks let him go?

Post padding

Premiership Player
Nov 15, 2009
echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Hey all!

Dan Howe to Carlton

Studying Journalism at Uni ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueTongue

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
TEAM 17 (Flags)
Hey all!

Dan Howe to Carlton 👀
Yeah sorry, I'm gonna call BS. "Where do you come from Dan?" as if the club wouldn't know. "What do you want to do Dan?" they ask in a Public area where visitors walking through can openly hear what's being discussed...

BlueTang

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah sorry, I'm gonna call BS. "Where do you come from Dan?" as if the club wouldn't know. "What do you want to do Dan?" they ask in a Public area where visitors walking through can openly hear what's being discussed...
That’s only small talk, he may have just been having a chat with some of the internals there. It would be a strange rumour to make up, there’s not a lot to it

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Literally can't say it more straight, there was a little area they were in, football operations who had just spoken at the tour and to me, and they asked "where did you come from" he did laugh and say "Hawthorn" and the what do you want to do would be more in his goals, though i missed alot of the conversation since i came in mid conversation and ended up leaving pretty quickly, had to hand the bloke abit of info about me so i could chat to him more about my Uni Course.

Dewyyyyy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 28, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
That’s only small talk, he may have just been having a chat with some of the internals there. It would be a strange rumour to make up, there’s not a lot to it
Was very much small talk, would be very much the start to something rather than the meat of it.

But again it was with football operations and a player, and another person who i didn't see at the tour who was from Carlton aswell.

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
My idea of best 22, with first preference in a position battle listed first (where applicable):

FB: Docherty Young McGovern
HB: Williams Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cerra O'Brien
HF: Walsh C.Curnow Fisher
FF: JSOS McKay Motlop/C.Durdin

R: TDK Cripps Hewett

Int:
Marchbank/Newman, Cuningham/Hollands, Martin/Carroll, Kemp/Dow/Kennedy

2nd 22:

FB: Newman S.Durdin Plowman
HB: Boyd <???> Cottrell
C: Carroll Dow Hollands
HF: Fogarty Mirkov Philp
FF: Honey Akuei C.Durdin

R: Pittonet Kennedy E.Curnow

Int: Owies

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Bit disappointed that the AFL are going back to the stupid sub rule...
IMO and most 2nd ruckman in the comp, either have 5 on the bench or piss the sub rule off all together...

agree with the sub, stupid idea but all the talk about potential to go to 5 on the bench, it wouldnt be a ruckman at all and be another mid for shorter bursts on the field.

footymad_17

Rookie
Jul 18, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
My idea of best 22, with first preference in a position battle listed first (where applicable):

FB: Docherty Young McGovern
HB: Williams Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cerra O'Brien
HF: Walsh C.Curnow Fisher
FF: JSOS McKay Motlop/C.Durdin

R: TDK Cripps Hewett

Int:
Marchbank/Newman, Cuningham/Hollands, Martin/Carroll, Kemp/Dow/Kennedy

2nd 22:

FB: Newman S.Durdin Plowman
HB: Boyd <???> Cottrell
C: Carroll Dow Hollands
HF: Fogarty Mirkov Philp
FF: Honey Akuei C.Durdin

R: Pittonet Kennedy E.Curnow

Int: Owies

Lol no kennedy in the side. You completely lost me there

Earls Smother

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Still can't get my head around people leaving Boyd out of the 22. Has all the attributes we need in a side, tough, quick, elite footskills

I think he is a lock
Totally agree.

Either Doc pushes up the ground, or one of Marchy or Gov don't play.

Personally I think we can go into some games with Young being the one left out, but I know most don't agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back