List Mgmt. List management for 2016

Portia

#DrewBlood
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog Port Adelaide - Jesse Palmer Player Sponsor 2017 Podcaster Port Adelaide - Riley Bonner Player Sponsor 2016 Port Adelaide - Brendon AhChee Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Jarrad Redden Player Sponsor 2014 Port Adelaide - Matthew Broadbent Player Sponsor 2013 Port Adelaide - Captains Club 2012 Sponsor Port Adelaide - John Butcher 2012 Player Sponsor
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN SIGN

ugh.

crazee_peet

All Australian
Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I keep reading talk on these boards about Hartlett and Westhoff being traded but where has it come from? Have either of these guys suggested they wanted out? Are there rumours of dissent with the playing group?

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
I keep reading talk on these boards about Hartlett and Westhoff being traded but where has it come from? Have either of these guys suggested they wanted out? Are there rumours of dissent with the playing group?
Hartlett is rumoured by just about every major news station and Westhoff is just BF wishful thinking.

x_les_x

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Last year Jock Cornell was talked about on the Port Adelaide draft thread. He was rookied by Geelong last year but has now been cut. He's the same height as Jimmy Bartel but weighs 5 kilos less(6 now that Jimmy's got the beard). Played no games in 2016, anyone have any ideas on him?

Struggled badly at VFL level

Sep 7, 2014
Port Lincoln Power
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm guessing it's mostly out of south Australia posters here tonight
Yep most of the state is without power a couple of lattice towers blown over apparently. We weren't supposed to get power back on here in Lincoln before 4am but it came back on about 7. :)

Lobbe for pick 11, yep do that in a heartbeat.

mightypowerrrr

Team Captain
Jul 3, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dogs, if they want lobbe, could add in a fringe player like Honeychurch or Webb. Gold Coast would be great to deal with, they have many high draft picks and are looking for experienced players like lobbe

TheBeardAmigos

Brownlow Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Dogs, if they want lobbe, could add in a fringe player like Honeychurch or Webb. Gold Coast would be great to deal with, they have many high draft picks and are looking for experienced players like lobbe
but Lobbe doesnt fit a need at the Suns. He would be depth there at best.

Dogs may be after another ruck, but seem to be content with Roughead, Boyd and Campbell, so doubt Lobbe would get a gig there.

id be looking at the Tigers or North tbh

Traveling_Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I like it! Should get port back in to the second round of the draft.

I like it also ... I also like how the Suns are one of the clubs interested ...

maybe we could do a deal .. Lobbe and Ah Chee for 3 of their 4 second round picks (as they have 21, 22, 24 & 27) ..

that would definitely get us back in the 2nd round of the draft

longdonkey

Premiership Player
Jul 27, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It's all talk up until now. Trade season hasn't officially begun yet. The question is will the list management be able to work out a deal with the other clubs for an outcome is remained to be seen.

Yeah I think you can get ready to hear "we'll trade your unwanted Port Power player (Lobbe, Hartlett, Broadbent) for Pick 36 and Mr Potatohead."

Back