List Mgmt. List management for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

I have heard that GWS are going to redraft Jake Barrett as a rookie.
So that means we can jump in and draft or rookie him - as we have a pick before GWS then if our list management guys are as keen as Bigfooty Port fans.

What's your take on him REH? Worth a punt?
I haven't seen any footage of him. I like what I read that he gets a lot of the ball and is a hard nut in the reserves but I read he isnt a good kick. That is a concern given how many poor kicks we have.

If we are being honest Ollie Wines has a terrible kick but is still very effective for us as he does the inside contested stuff and is great at getting to the bottom of packs and dishing it out by hand. Not many others are prepared to do this on our list, and Ollie needs help in this area and if Barrett can provide that then go after him. The really is nothing to lose when the alternative is pick 103 in the draft.

However, we do need to look at drafting a couple mids with elite foot skills.

We will take 4 picks at the ND. I reckon we should take one DFA, still leaves us with a spot on the main list, I'd upgrade Snelling and take two picks in the RD.

Plus are we still considering blokes for those extra spots allowed on the Rookie List?

Joel Wilkinson? Could be worth a look as a mature age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back