List Manager Rosich

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know - I think he made a mistake here. The art of negotiation is you ask for too much (whilst the other party will offer unders) and you come back to closer to fair as needed - IMO 4 and 22 is very achievable as the fair outcome, so he should have said he didn't think 4 and 22 is not enough, or we need at least two first rounders. I hope now we don't end up with 4 and a worse pick than 22. Having said that, it's a radio interview, but people still listen to these things.

Disagree. I reckon if someone were to ask Bucks how much he’d be willing to trade Pendlebury for, his reaction would be similar. If your starting point is no consideration of the offer, I can walk away happy as I am, you hold the whip hand. That’s us with Neale.

Last edited:
At first I was a little confused by rosich interview but no I get it.

He seems to be playing it cool on hogan to not give Brisbane the impression that they need a quick transaction to satisfy Melbourne, therefore holding out for maximum value from Brisbane.

Going to be a very interesting trade period. None of Neale, hogan, may, lobb, Shiel have openly or through their manager said they want to be traded. Even gaff is still stuffing around with a decision

I heard a rumour from a family member in WA that we are into Coniglio big time as Lachie's replacement. At the time I told them there is NFW we are getting Cogs but maybe we are...

Seriously though, he would have no contacts so there is no source but I'll just leave it here so some of you can get carried away.
Geez, I'd break the bank to get Coniglio.

Disagree. I reckon if someone were to ask Bucks how much he’d be willing to trade Pendlebury for, his reaction would be similar. If your starting point is no consideration of the offer, I can walk away happy as I am, you hold the whip hand. That’s us with Neale.

I'm not sure what you disagree with. I didn't mention Neale?

Rosich just schooled the rest of the list managers of how we value our players. None of this “we’ll definitely be getting Lachie Weller” or “Hogan has to leave for us to get May,” no, he was “we’re not even considering trading Lachie Neale, he’s contracted and a required player, pick 4 won’t get it done in any event.”

We’ll win trade period and there’s a big name we’re chasing that’s not in the public domain yet. Martin? Coniglio?

I think you are right, but we have to win this trade period or we go backwards seriously.
Our hope is the toast go on a bender like last time they won a flag, and we plan for the future.
I don't think it will happen, but we can only hope.
Rosich was the one to push the extension for Ross, so he is personally responsible for the current situation.
He dug the hole, he needs to fix it up.

I think you are right, but we have to win this trade period or we go backwards seriously.
Our hope is the toast go on a bender like last time they won a flag, and we plan for the future.
I don't think it will happen, but we can only hope.
Rosich was the one to push the extension for Ross, so he is personally responsible for the current situation.
He dug the hole, he needs to fix it up.
It's not a hole, it's a rebuild. The fact that you consider it a hole is bogus.

I’m pretty sure that wasn’t posturing, Neale is staying. We’ve got Hogan / Lobb money, just think how much we were offering McGovern.
It's not about the money though, it's about having trade currency. We don't have it at the moment.

Coniglio? Wowsers but I’d say it’s less than 1%.

Duncan? Yowsers but I’d say less than 1%.

Martin? Somewhat more chance I feel just because we may have the currency.
4%

I also feel there’s going to be more movement out from our club. Just a feeling. Maybe no one massive but someone like a Tucker. Possibly a Langdon offered crazy money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve got two first rounders. How much more do we need?
Only got one first rounder. Rosich still needs the medical opinions of Hogan's injury tests to decide whether they want to move forward and if so what value Hogan may have.

I think it's concerning he's playing super hardball on Neale with the view that he's under contract and required at Fremantle. Depends on how much Neale wants to leave (and why) as he could be sitting out next year if Rosich not careful.

Only got one first rounder. Rosich still needs the medical opinions of Hogan's injury tests to decide whether they want to move forward and if so what value Hogan may have.

I think it's concerning he's playing super hardball on Neale with the view that he's under contract and required at Fremantle. Depends on how much Neale wants to leave (and why) as he could be sitting out next year if Rosich not careful.

Two first rounders is correct. This year’s first and next year’s first.

I am disappointed that you listen to Hardie and repeat what he says as if you believe it. There is no way that Neale would sit out a year.

Two first rounders is correct. This year’s first and next year’s first.

I am disappointed that you listen to Hardie and repeat what he says as if you believe it. There is no way that Neale would sit out a year.
I wouldn't think Hogan is worth next years first rounder which could be number 1, and didn't even think this was on the table!

You who hides behind multiple user names want to lecture me who I can and can't listen to, when ... opps you're listening to Hardie? I was listening to the interview given by Rosich, who was coming across as arrogant, but did have some good information about how the club was handling Hogan's request.

It was not Hardie as far as I know that made a suggestion that Neale could sit out next year. But there are many unanswered questions about why he wants to leave, when newly married to a WA girl who has a business in Perth that would see him happier in Brisbane, a team that finished below us on the ladder, than stay. The answers could be important enough for him really not wanting to be playing for Freo next year.

I wouldn't think Hogan is worth next years first rounder which could be number 1, and didn't even think this was on the table!

You who hides behind multiple user names want to lecture me who I can and can't listen to, when ... opps you're listening to Hardie? I was listening to the interview given by Rosich, who was coming across as arrogant, but did have some good information about how the club was handling Hogan's request.

It was not Hardie as far as I know that made a suggestion that Neale could sit out next year. But there are many unanswered questions about why he wants to leave, when newly married to a WA girl who has a business in Perth that would see him happier in Brisbane, a team that finished below us on the ladder, than stay. The answers could be important enough for him really not wanting to be playing for Freo next year.

The point is that Freo has two first rounders to work with. To turn into multiple draft picks for trading. It's true, it might be too high a price to pay, but may also be a bargain, depending on next years results.

I'm bemused by this next bit. I don't hide under multiple user names. I didn't lecture you on who you can listen to. I expressed my disappointment that you appeared to believe that pile of excrement.

Rosich arrogant? Maybe. Or maybe he was sticking to a line and didn't want to say anything that would jeopardise negotiations. Maybe he doesn't like to talk to the filthy liars on that radio station.

Hardie absolutely raised the suggestion that Neale would sit out the year. And yes, Neale leaving is bad for the club and raises questions about what changed since his last resigning. Plenty on here have tried to guess the reasons, but no one knows. Certainly not Brad effing Hardie.

The point is that Freo has two first rounders to work with. To turn into multiple draft picks for trading. It's true, it might be too high a price to pay, but may also be a bargain, depending on next years results.

I'm bemused by this next bit. I don't hide under multiple user names. I didn't lecture you on who you can listen to. I expressed my disappointment that you appeared to believe that pile of excrement.

Rosich arrogant? Maybe. Or maybe he was sticking to a line and didn't want to say anything that would jeopardise negotiations. Maybe he doesn't like to talk to the filthy liars on that radio station.

Hardie absolutely raised the suggestion that Neale would sit out the year. And yes, Neale leaving is bad for the club and raises questions about what changed since his last resigning. Plenty on here have tried to guess the reasons, but no one knows. Certainly not Brad effing Hardie.

Why anyone listens to some faarkwit who lost his Brownlow through gambling, seems like he hasn’t learnt his lesson gambling that one if his rumours may come through.

Why anyone listens to some faarkwit who lost his Brownlow through gambling, seems like he hasn’t learnt his lesson gambling that one if his rumours may come through.

Never mind just found a couple of articles.

Sold it for $8000 to a 'mate' who bought it to help Hardie. Hardie then bankrupt twice. What an absolute loser.

The bloke then put it up for auction.

BlueE , sorry to pile on dude but Lachie is too professional to sit out a year. Dont be silly.

I couldnt think of two different personslities than Neale and McCarthy.

On Rosich, i have no problem with his arrogance or posturing. His job is to get the best deals for the club and he could destroy a couple of list managers these next two weeks. He has started exactly how he should.
- 4 is not enough for Neale
- we'll take Hogan only if hes medical is good.

Hes off to a great start

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back