List Nicole Flint's achievements in Parliament.

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I read about what happened to this poor woman the angrier I get. Lefty misogynist pigs like Mike Carlton want her physically harmed and then all his ideological mates pile on more abuse. Sad that Australia has come to this :thumbsdown:

EZ--s1LVAAE42RG.jpg

The more I read about what happened to this poor woman the angrier I get. Lefty misogynist pigs like Mike Carlton want her physically harmed and then all his ideological mates pile on more abuse. Sad that Australia has come to this :thumbsdown:

View attachment 1080316
He shouldn't have said that. But you have to admit her politics are deplorable and she sounds like an awful person.

View attachment 1080316

Apparently harassment and intimidation of females is ok if you disagree with their politics.

Penny Wong's claims that she didn't know about Flint being stalked everywhere she went and her campaign offices being graffitied with sexist garbage is not credible.

How Flint was treated is terrible, but she deliberately framed her personal experiences in a manner that politicised the debate

Up until now politicians and media have steered away from that because it’s detrimental to solving the issue
As you say her treatment if true was unacceptable. However, this was a diversion.

Let's not forget we had Tony Abbott, a former PM of the country, admitting he once got so pissed he slept through an important vote.
Everything happening there atm is an abbott-legacy

Real tight ship Swampy ran there, too busy thinking up more spiteful policies for tony to announce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always the *en victim :rolleyes:

Always the fu**en victim :rolleyes:

Where was this f****ng cow when the Liberal women were being bullied by Abbott/Turnbull/Morrison acolytes looking to get the numbers for leadership challenges?

She got everything she deserved. When you are an extremist, you get extreme resistance/opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back