List of posters who embarrassingly hated on their own team's players/coaches before they became club legends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Starburns_: Continuously said Damien Hardwick was a terrible coach and called for his sacking before he won 3 premierships!

Elmer_Judd: Was bashing Patrick Cripps in the last game of the round before Patrick Cripps tore the game to shreds and nearly carried his pathetic team into a final, getting three votes in that game which would win him the Brownlow!

Maya Sol : Has repeatedly bagged Chris Scott before he became a 2 time premiership coach!

Please tag and add other horrible turncoat fake supporters in this thread and I will add them to the list of posters who embarrassingly hated on their own team's players/coaches before they became club legends!

We actually made a prelim this year and just missed out on a NAB League grand final appearance by one point! Our GOAT defender Lachie Cowan won the Morrish Medal :thumbsu:

NAB14TasCa22SBP327558485.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll put my hand up, although it wasn't in the bay.
When Dusty was hocking himself out to GWS in 2013(?) I said he could GAGF and we should keep Conca instead.

I ate a lot of humble pie after that.

zackah - thought Brad Scott was a melty little flog before he became a multi premiership winning coach at the bombers
If Essendon ever win a final again under Brad Scott, you will be added to the OP which completely undoes any success your club will ever get!

I have one team. Tasmania! I am always incredibly supportive of our wonderful players!

Tassie Hawks are a horribly racist club. You should feel ashamed. :thumbsdown:

Not only that but they also don’t have an AFL team

FFAAAAAARRRRRKKKKNNNNN LLLOOOOLLL, she probably thinks the titanic sunk cos it hit a submerged Tasmania....

Jazny ur homes work is to read this article 200 times and then again in the morning so u think b4 making divvy freds that zackah is forced to then handball to Dinsdale :$

EddrDKjQKdFx5KHfFRZ9Fn.jpg

FFAAAAAARRRRRKKKKNNNNN LLLOOOOLLL, she probably thinks the titanic sunk cos it hit a submerged Tasmania....

Jazny ur homes work is to read this article 200 times and then again in the morning so u think b4 making divvy freds that zackah is forced to then handball to Dinsdale :$

EddrDKjQKdFx5KHfFRZ9Fn.jpg

The Titanic sunk because it was weighed down by an abundance of wooden doors that were sturdy yet buoyant, and of such a size that two people could easily fit on one, with plenty of space left over.

OKAY EVERYONE BAY 13 MEETING!

We all need to sit down and watch the Titanic together! I will be organising a screening for next weekend and I expect 100% attendance from everyone on Bay 13 so you can all see how wrong you are.

OKAY EVERYONE BAY 13 MEETING!

We all need to sit down and watch the Titanic together! I will be organising a screening for next weekend and I expect 100% attendance from everyone on Bay 13 so you can all see how wrong you are.
Chief get around streaming this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back