List of Trade/Free Agency Rumours 2012 (Part III)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA allows these middle tier players to actually move to prolong their careers, without being effected overly by the other deals going on

Free agency allows the strong teams to stay strong and the weak teams to stay weak.

I have serious Doubts about Gumby having a long Career, ive had the same operation 4 times and my back has never been 100% since, I really hope that he plays for another 7 or 8 years, wether that be with Essendon Carlton or any other team he plays for..

Interesting, I also have the same concerns. He went quiet the last few weeks of this year and missed 2 matches at different stages with "soreness". A respected supporter on Bomberblitz stated that when he was warming up prior to the North match he was moving in a hampered manner, as though with a "back problem". Hopefully it is all nothing and he stays with us, but typically in the past when Gumby goes quiet it eventually emerges his back issues have flared up again. Serious talent and if fit would be easily in the top few big men in the comp IMO hence clubs willing to take the risk, just personally dont think his body will stand up though. Time will tell.

I hope Raph goes to Carlton. He's my 3rd cousin. him And X Clarke are the reason my nephew supports St Kilda. Clarke to the Blues would ensure I still have an outside chance to get the kid back into the fold.

Make it happen.

97a30201211a8a27e6953b5448dbfdae.jpg

The WCE and Usain bolt have come to terms and he will be drafted by the eagles later this year.

Sauce..........mmmmmmmmmmmmm sauce.

What does Joseph have to do with anything?

Would not want Clarke on our list in a million years.

Josephis worse, at least Raph Clarke has played a few half decent games!

If you had to take one of B.Thornton or H.Slattery???

Thornton, he isn't that bad a player actually, can play at either end, not sure why considering Carlton's injury woes he wasn't given a go this year

I wouldn't mind the idea of trading in Clarke if he was younger, as one just has to look at Rhyce Shaw to see how such a player can be transformed.

But at Raph's age, LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow - Raph Clarke set to leave St.Kilda - GWS and Carlton interested. I'd imagine St.Kilda will offer their 3rd rounder to either club to take him!?
Ahh YEAH! This is it baby! The big one. This is why we didn't worry about getting Cloke or Goddard or Tippet, because this was the plan along. Genius, pure genious. Suffer in your jock's St Kilda Goddard you can afford to lose but not Raph. haha!:D

The WCE and Usain bolt have come to terms and he will be drafted by the eagles later this year.

Speed is nothing without the ability to stop as if you have been hit by a truck whilst throwing your head back.

Has anyone transferred through free agency yet?
Like 6 players mate. In order of transfer times: Chris Knights (Adel to Rich), Brendon Goddard (StK to Ess) :D, Quinten Lynch (WCE to Coll), Danyle Pearce (PA to Frem), Shannon Byrnes (Geel to Melb), Troy Chaplin (PA to Rich)

Would it be racist for me to say the first time I saw this picture (albeit on my facebook feed on my phone) I was led to the conclusion that nicnat had shaved the dreads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back