List of WELCHERS on Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

So are all these new flogs zackah aliases?
Packedlunch time to get out your swabs and teat tubes and check some DNA.

Edit: teat tubes oh my

Well I know Marv Merchants is a Wojcinski alias. Zackah's not new (joined within a week of Wojcinski joining) mainly to pump up Wojo's likes. The others I don't know about.

Well I know Marv Merchants is a Wojcinski alias. Zackah's not new (joined within a week of Wojcinski joining). The others I don't know about.
Yeah I’ve know zackah since his wart was just a little pimple.

Well I know Marv Merchants is a Wojcinski alias. Zackah's not new (joined within a week of Wojcinski joining) mainly to pump up Wojo's likes. The others I don't know about.
Lmao you simpleton, everyone knows who Marv is except you it seems

Someone punched the Lunch signal.

View attachment 749471

Obviously in desperate need to help sort out this Marv Merchants stinky!
Sounds like packed lunch is a few sandwiches short of a picnic 🧺🥴..

Pretty brave of you to come in here sprouting off like you’re actually playing finals this year, and aren’t actually the most recent bak2bak straight setters..

As always with hawfmond nuffies too obsessed with others and their illustrious clubs to worry about their own 😘😂

Where did hawfmond finish agai- oh wait, that’s right.. 9th! Lol continue on with the obsession champ 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 ) Charcoalchicken -

Bet - $500 that Carlton would lose it's first final.
Result - $500 loss for charcoalchicken
Pending payment due Monday after the game.
Still outstanding.

Please list all other welchers in here
I guess the average price of a Charcoalchicken is about $10 now. Just wondering if he's bothered to send you 50 chickens with interest yet?

Do you like eating charcoalchicken? If yes, what is your favourite piece or carcass part?

Thanks

FFS I've ignored it long enough but the irony is just too much.

It's WESTERN Australian hick you odious, brainless, dicksniffing, IGNORANT, assflap.

That 's why your incredibly embarrassing local newspaper is called The West Australian.

You ignorant West Australian hick

Last edited:
That 's why your incredibly embarrassing local newspaper is called The West Australian.

You ignorant West Australian hick

The paper is wrong. You ignorant Victorian asscarrot.

South Australia is correct that's their name.

West Australia is incorrect. Western Australia is the name of our state.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back