List your teams 5 best youngsters

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Patrick Cripps
2. Jacob Weitering
3. Sam Docherty
4. Harry McKay
5. Sam Petrevski-Seton

Its so hard to choose from because Plowman, Marchbank, Silvagni and a few others will all be 150+ gamers as well.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's certainly plenty of bottom aged talent there, but not so much through the senior group.

p.s. You left out Charlie Curnow.

5. Daniel Venables - Just drafted, selected here based on potential as a HFF/mid - the concern is about his injuries.

4. Tom Cole - Stepped straight into WAFL League football in his first year and stood out for his composure. He's an old head on young shoulders and will make a very good AFL footballer.

3. Dom Sheed - We really missed his inside grunt and fine left foot delivery last year. Proven at AFL level, just needs to bring a level of consistency in big games that will come with a healthy body and more experience.

2. Liam Duggan - Wonderful by foot and seems a natural leader. The concern at this stage is lack of production. Really suffered from the 2nd year blues and didn't find the ball consistently at WAFL level. Also is a shocking set shot kick and this is something that has to be rectified. Still, the most talented young midfielder on our list and potentially A-grade down the track.

1. Tom Barrass - Took the AFL by storm last year and will continue that trend in 2017 if his preseason is anything to go by. This kid just knows how to read the play and is fantastic in the air. A second McGovern, pretty much. He's a fan favourite and would expect a few AA selections by the time his career is done.

When comparing Gary Ablett to Ffye you said Ffyes old man was never involved in the suspicious death of a hooker either. And you are calling me names. What a s**t person you must be to come up with that garbage, disrespecting a young girl that died that was not a hooker. Wake up moron.
Get over yourself. Your acting as if that "young girl" was an absolute saint, your ignoring the fact that she was doing hard drugs and banging some dude twice her age. By the way, learn how to spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a troll at all, Many on both the Draft and Trading board and the main board know I like to engage in some banter but I am not a troll. I certainly back my knowledge of the game over yours so feel free to comment when you have something interesting to say.

You do troll can come up with many examples, and banter lol u just had a go at someone else over banter, that's hypocritical, tbh I don't care about your knowledge of the game doesn't bother me one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be interested to see how Acres compares to Blakely after another season.

Blakely was drafted year and a round later but both are similarly touted by their supporters. Fairly close on most of the stats, Acres fitness level showing though being able to spend quite a bit longer on ground.

upload_2017-1-6_2-7-29.png

Brownlow votes:
Blakely - 3
Acres - 1

but who's counting :straining:

I will be interested to see how Acres compares to Blakely after another season.

Blakely was drafted year and a round later but both are similarly touted by their supporters. Fairly close on most of the stats, Acres fitness level showing though being able to spend quite a bit longer on ground.

View attachment 324961

Brownlow votes:
Blakely - 3
Acres - 1

but who's counting :straining:

Love watching Blakely, his a crazy cat!

Blakely and Acres are completely different players.. Blakely is good first of all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not a bad joke, but your other one of naming SPS and Harry McKay as your best young players and they haven't played a game yet is better. But the best of all your jokes was that Marchbank, Plowman and Silvagni plus some others will be 150+ gamers.

Got me laughing anyway so thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back