Little Athletic record Holders In The AFL

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #1
I know of a couple.

Jed Bews: u9 high jump centre record for Geelong, 1.30 (wow) Australian record is 1.43, 1.30 wins state titles most years, also holds pole vault records and maybe sprint records iirc.

Jack Crisp: 400 mtr centre record for Wangaratta u9s, time escapes me but it wasn't great, 1.12 or something like that, but ran on a grass track.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ando727

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
J Blair: pissed 2.83 metres up the wall in the toilets at Wonthaggi West Primary School in grade 2
It's a shame they banned in-play pissing from the AFL rules - had so much potential. I think they felt the girls were at too much of a disadvantage..

Monkey King

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Koutoufides was U16 National champion in high jump & 110m hurdles. Dunno about holding any records, but it would be safe to say he’d have picked up some record or other at his school or athletics club along the journey.

NoobPie

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Took that record from Todd Carney if I remember correctly?
Todd Carney's record was 2.43 metres from memory but specifically was highest piss whilst catching-it-in-mouth-on-way-down. Blair struggled with the accuracy and timing so failed to break that one

SSSSSS

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination
I think Joel Selwood had the record for the 300m Hurdles at some point in his younger years. Might have been broken since though.

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #11
Koutoufides was U16 National champion in high jump & 110m hurdles. Dunno about holding any records, but it would be safe to say he’d have picked up some record or other at his school or athletics club along the journey.
Why doesn't that surprise me, supreme athlete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom