Little Sam Mitchell's "Significant Strides"!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Sam Mitchell has claimed Hawthorn are making "significant strides" after his team managed one goal in a half of football! Oh dear :$ To be fair, Sam is a tiny little man, so what constitutes a significant stride for him is a lot different to what it would be for most! But this is a new level of embarrassing. Please let's all keep track of Sam Mitchell and Hawthorn's significant strides this year!

baby.gif

Actual footage of Sam Mitchell celebrating "significant strides".

Hawthorn's Significant strides captured in a table format:
hawf.png

View attachment 1687229
Spoiler: They're schizen and getting worse year on year.
Imagine if you had a master coach who will be a hall of fame coach on your team, then you fired him to put this guy in charge :oops: Oh dear, I don't think any team would be that stupid right? Because if you were that stupid you would surely do other stupid things like... I dont know, pay your former master coach millions of dollars NOT to coach... or start a poorly run racial investigation into your own team's behaviour and have it leaked to the press in a way that completely damages your own brand and besmirches the entire competition! Or have your captain come out and openly criticise your major sponsor on live radio! No club could possible be that dumb.

Imagine if you had a master coach who will be a hall of fame coach on your team, then you fired him to put this guy in charge :oops: Oh dear, I don't think any team would be that stupid right? Because if you were that stupid you would surely do other stupid things like... I dont know, pay your former master coach millions of dollars NOT to coach... or start a poorly run racial investigation into your own team's behaviour and have it leaked to the press in a way that completely damages your own brand and besmirches the entire competition! No club could possible be that dumb.
No way, not even Hawforn would screw the pooch that hard.

25efed29-78d2-49f8-bf09-0924d9694d32-gif.1216002

He’s going to have to shorten his strides even further done in Launceston next week, the challenge for 18th is going to be epic.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is correct.
And zackah and Dinsdale are too scared to suspend me for posting around my suspension! This is way too easy!

Also, remember when I won the 2013 bigfooty tipping competition? I feel incredibly proud about this achievement I did myself. I am just shocked that you guys managed to figure it all out. You must have extremely big brains!

And zackah and Dinsdale are too scared to suspend me for posting around my suspension! This is way too easy!

Also, remember when I won the 2013 bigfooty tipping competition? I feel incredibly proud about this achievement I did myself. I am just shocked that you guys managed to figure it all out. You must have extremely big brains!
No One Cares Rainbow GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

you're not fooling anyone, your bennies have been known for years but no-one cares.

And the only thing we remember about 2013 is the start of Hawks threepeat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back