Little Sam Mitchell's "Significant Strides"!

Remove this Banner Ad

So the part that is real was good :) Thanks, friend.
You should created TankGirl2.0 or something and use that instead. I liked TankGirl.

Many moons ago, I once triggered TankGirl so bad that your response got you carded on the SuperCoach forum I believe it was. :cool:

You should created TankGirl2.0 or something and use that instead. I liked TankGirl.

Many moons ago, I once triggered TankGirl so bad that your response got you carded on the SuperCoach forum I believe it was. :cool:
twijfel-nee.gif

It felt so incredible winning the 2013 tipping competition! For the whole of bigfooty! Wow. I really felt like I was the GOATest tipper of all time and I wake up savouring my victory every day. But it feels even better posting around my ban right in the face of Dinsdale and Zackah who are powerless to stop me :cool:
2450235246e4d598b8704c4ae5733316.gif

It felt so incredible winning the 2013 tipping competition! For the whole of bigfooty! Wow. I really felt like I was the GOATest tipper of all time and I wake up savouring my victory every day. But it feels even better posting around my ban right in the face of Dinsdale and Zackah who are powerless to stop me :cool:
#sobrave of you not tagging them both!:$

Ban evading should result in your 2013 Tipping Award :$ being unceremoniously stripped and given to the second-place getter.

seinfeld-newman.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't understand why you would put so much effort into a benny. I'm definitely missing something.

I feel hoodwinked.

I don't understand why you would put so much effort into a benny. I'm definitely missing something.

I feel hoodwinked.
Maybe because you wouldn't :drunk:

The only people that actually believe it are geniuses like Crabapplepittard and Bont2Bruce. The mods just play along, hence why I won't be suspended for posting around a ban.

The only people that actually believe it are geniuses like Crabapplepittard and Bont2Bruce. The mods just play along, hence why I won't be suspended for posting around a ban.
Oh that makes sense now.

I really was confused. But that's nothing new for me

zackah and I have real things to worry about

How's West Coast going this year Dan

Didn't the West Australian say in their preseason report that everyone is fit and looking good to rise up the ladder.

You guys suck
Here he is

The preseason intraclub extraordinaire

world dish GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back