Rumour Little Sammy caught out

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of these biased attempts at character assassinating are humorous.
Sam Mitchell is in the top 3 hawks I’ve seen, and given Hawthorn have had a few handy blokes running around, that’s saying something!
I’m not a Woman’s Day kinda guy, so good luck with your rumours, but I couldn’t give a stuff what these players do to spice up their private lives. (Consenting) women, and drugs* included.

*This stance obviously does not extend to performance-enhancing drugs.. for those playing at home..

So the old 'if he's a good footballer he deserves fans respect no matter what they do' stereo type!

So the old 'if he's a good footballer he deserves fans respect no matter what they do' stereo type!
Pretty much, being a West Coast supporter I would’ve thought you’d be on a similar page? Otherwise, you probably would’ve changed to Freo about 15 years ago.

Pretty much, being a West Coast supporter I would’ve thought you’d be on a similar page? Otherwise, you probably would’ve changed to Freo about 15 years ago.

You incorrectly assume I think all Eagles players past and present are good people.

As I said just because you are a good footballer does not automatically make you a decent human being. That goes for everyone and every club.

I know of several football "legends" in the NT who were wife bashing alcoholics.

Last edited:
If she’s scratching out a living from it then good luck to her. It’s a new-ish industry with the advent of the web and social media, but companies either spend their marketing dollars with someone like her or just pour it into Google and Facebook’s trillions. If they’re spending it with her, she’s doing well.

As for her name, the likes of Summer, Rayne and Autumn pre-date your current bogan names by a good couple of decades, at leads. Likely a child of old hippies or something. Plenty of chicks in their mid - late 30s with those names.
Her dad doesn't look like a hippy to me.

b1a67.K_Bryant.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As in the CAS version of proof?
Let me see........a few rumours, lots of talk, some possibility if you want to think the worst, no actual evidence, but that can be covered by a few blanket assumptions.............oh, and I almost forgot, the need to assume guilt because it suits your purpose.

Yep, sounds like proof to me.

Brilliant!!

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

After playing in a prelim (something your club hasn't done for 17 years) I highly doubt Hibberd has spent even a split-second thinking about Sam Mitchell. Melksham likewise
Of course they wouldn’t be thinking about Sam, but Lyndall on the other hand would certainly be getting some serious contemplation..

Of course they wouldn’t be thinking about Sam, but Lyndall on the other hand would certainly be getting some serious contemplation..
This is some of fantasy you’re going with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back