Little things you do just to be a dick

Remove this Banner Ad

1. I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane, while people behind me are going insane.
2. I use public toilets, and I piss on the seats.
3. I walk around in the summertime saying 'How about this heat?'
4. Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces.

1. I drive really slow in the ultra-fast lane, while people behind me are going insane.
4. Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces.

Top song 👍🏻

Always loved that last line.

Keep a 1L bottle of water in the car incase of really blatant right lane huggers. Only had to use it once 9 years ago I used it on one of the worst right lane huggers I've ever seen flung it out the window and it floated straight into his windscreen. He locked up in the middle of the road like a ******* must've been on the phone and not noticed until it hit

I also key luxury cars and sv6 utes with gold chev badges that park over multiple car spaces

Keep a 1L bottle of water in the car incase of really blatant right lane huggers. Only had to use it once 9 years ago I used it on one of the worst right lane huggers I've ever seen flung it out the window and it floated straight into his windscreen. He locked up in the middle of the road like a ******* must've been on the phone and not noticed until it hit

I also key luxury cars and sv6 utes with gold chev badges that park over multiple car spaces

Is that you keying the Tesla ???

my very single house mate bought a 2nd hand child car seat so he can park in the designated child car parks without being judged...
I park in these anyway. It isn't law like disabled car parks, their pram is on wheels and parents have no special rights because they chose to breed. Bugger them, I'm taking the spot if it's available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back