Live betting

Remove this Banner Ad

maskmcgee

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2017
The Windy Apple
AFL Club
Essendon
This phone call live betting is a discrace, partucarly since the lack of it just conned me out of 4 xth score by y team last night. They were the only 4 i would of bet on too. Any international bookie/bookie who thinks my IP is in elsewere who offers live pc betting on AFL?

Also i ain't betting like 10k, a big bet is 10$ for me and i only do it when its a 99% certainty so i aint some problem gambler or nothin, so no need to go 'them laws r to protect you'

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This phone call live betting is a discrace, partucarly since the lack of it just conned me out of 4 xth score by y team last night. They were the only 4 i would of bet on too. Any international bookie/bookie who thinks my IP is in elsewere who offers live pc betting on AFL?

Also i ain't betting like 10k, a big bet is 10$ for me and i only do it when its a 99% certainty so i aint some problem gambler or nothin, so no need to go 'them laws r to protect you'

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

At most you are literally making 1c profit so I wouldn't worry about it

Not sure what language that is but pretty sure it isn't a 99% certainty if you're making $120 on a maximim of $10 outlayed
i would of bet on 4 events in the 2nd quarter. the market is for the goal after the next. first i bet collingwood behind, then bulldogs goal, then collingwood goal, then another collingwood goal, which was the 1st goal of the second half. had i bet live with them, id have 120 dollars.

i would of bet on 4 events in the 2nd quarter. the market is for the goal after the next. first i bet collingwood behind, then bulldogs goal, then collingwood goal, then another collingwood goal, which was the 1st goal of the second half. had i bet live with them, id have 120 dollars.

And in your mind they were all 99% certainties?

Calling it early you're an alt account for trolling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back