Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 26 Thread. Including Play-in Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My season tracker on carries:
x2 - Darius Garland
x1 - Cedi Osman
x1 - Ricky Rubio
x1 - Russell Westbrook
x1 - Jose Alvarado

Granted I do watch a lot more cavs vs other teams

It's probably a more extensive list than that.

However I can guarantee you good guesses on the names not on that list.

tim donaghy has entered the chat.

Eh, it wasn't corrupt suspicious, just inept.

Ingram was just standing on the floor, being lanky, calling for the ball. Tre Jones, who is much shorter, kinda burrowed into his side, but not enough to move Ingram from the spot, or for a defensive foul to be called.

Ball got passed to Ingram, he reached out his arms to catch it, and was called for an offensive foul somehow. Just bizarre.

Nola literally a superteam
No Way Wow GIF by Twitter
If Zion can commit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Zion can commit.

Part of thinks the Pels would be better off with a package of RJ, Quickley, Robinson and heaps of 1st rounders from LOL Knicks than keeping Zion.

New York would be stupid enough to do it too.

Tough games.

I think we can all agree that the unlucky loser/s deserve to get a top-4 pick at the end of it, screw those filthy tankers.

Teams like Detroit or Orlando deserve to win the Lotto for at at least playing hard/not trying to lose/tank, in the last quarter of the season.

Teams like Detroit or Orlando deserve to win the Lotto for at at least playing hard/not trying to lose/tank, in the last quarter of the season.

Don't be like that EJ.

Show me the #1 pick!

Portland fan ? :)

Rockets. We definitely shut things down with a focus on not winning for the last couple of weeks with Wood, Gordon and Schroder all shut down.

Rockets. We definitely shut things down with a focus on not winning for the last couple of weeks with Wood, Gordon and Schroder all shut down.

Ooh.

Your arsehole owner is a big problem with the Rox these days, Don't mind H-Town though (Hakeem is one of my favourite non Celtics ever)

Didn't think the Rockets were that bad actually, they kept playing their young guys big minutes through to the end. Wasn't like OKC or Portland where they went full G-league.

Also debatable how much Wood and co. being out really hurt you in the win column.

Didn't think the Rockets were that bad actually, they kept playing their young guys big minutes through to the end. Wasn't like OKC or Portland where they went full G-league.

Also debatable how much Wood and co. being out really hurt you in the win column.

It was a good chance for Jalen to really get plenty of touches on the offensive end which Wood certainly robbed him of during certain parts of the season.

Part of thinks the Pels would be better off with a package of RJ, Quickley, Robinson and heaps of 1st rounders from LOL Knicks than keeping Zion.

New York would be stupid enough to do it too.
I mean that depends on how they view the long term health of Zion

Quickly is nice Robinson is what ever and RJ is very good.

But Zion was ******* insane last year and i think some people have already forgotten that, you trade away Zion and he gets healthy you are 100% getting sacked.

Lakers getting zilch for the next few seasons is the reward all fans deserve :)

Intrigued to see what kind of player the Pels draft with the Lakers pick.

Hopefully you can convince Zion to sign an extension or I would just ship him off before he leaves for nothing as a FA

Zion will stay I reckon.

CJ. Ingram. Zion. Valanciunas. Crazy good big 4 to build around.

+ Jones. TM3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back