Live Event The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 26 Thread. Including Play-in Tournament

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Skeletor get around the Pels! Must be stoked.

I am mate, totally.

To celebrate I'm going to kick back with a couple of drinks and watch the replay. Or at least that was the plan until a certain mod roped me into writing another preview, by tomorrow. No names though.

Would Zion pull off the unthinkable and play? He looks rather unfit. But he would be mad and would ask to play I’d imagine.

'Rather unfit' for Zion is probably his career physical peak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heat in 7 over Hawks
Nets in 6 over Celtics
Philly in 6 over Raptors
Bucks in 5 over Bulls

Suns in 4 over pels (no offense SoS)
Memphis in 6 over Wolves
Warriors in 6 over Nuggets
Utah in 5 over Mavs

Mavs Jazz - Jazz in 5 (no Doncic assumed)
Grizz Wolves - Grizz in 6
76ers Raptors - 76ers in 7
Warriors Nuggs - Nuggs in 7
Heat Hawks - Hawks in 4 (duh)
Celts Nets - No idea. Celts form irresistible. Celts in 7. Or Nets in 7 if Ben drinks some concrete.
Bucks Bulls - Bucks in 5
Suns Pels - Suns in 1

Congrats Son of Skeletor. A rare feat in the one game to nearly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and then reverse the process. Will enjoy the Willie Green appreciation series.

Bad luck nahnah. Hell of a ride for the Cavs.

Well done hamG Hope you can give the Heat a test

Congrats Son of Skeletor. A rare feat in the one game to nearly snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and then reverse the process. Will enjoy the Willie Green appreciation series.

Bad luck nahnah. Hell of a ride for the Cavs.

Well done hamG Hope you can give the Heat a test

You know how they say that there's seven stages of grief? I think I lived all of them during that game.

I'm now negotiating the seven stages of realising your team is actually a playoff team. Haven't reached the stage where we realise our reward is to play a team that won 64 games, I'll let you know how it goes.

You know how they say that there's seven stages of grief? I think I lived all of them during that game.

I'm now negotiating the seven stages of realising your team is actually a playoff team. Haven't reached the stage where we realise our reward is to play a team that won 64 games, I'll let you know how it goes.
In all honesty I think you’ll give us some trouble. I’d be far more comfortable with a Mavs or Jazz matchup than you blokes. That said, I think Ayton will enjoy the challenge against JV for a series.

In all honesty I think you’ll give us some trouble. I’d be far more comfortable with a Mavs or Jazz matchup than you blokes. That said, I think Ayton will enjoy the challenge against JV for a series.

I think you've got the defensive options to quieten us down. Similar to the Clips, only I doubt Monty will wait until he's down 20 to utilise them.

Not sure this will be a series for Jaxson Hayes either. Just thankful we didn't catch you full-strength, with a healthy Frank the Tank.

BS caused a meltdown amongst rocket fans when he said Herb has had a more impressive rookie season than Jalen Green lol
Zack Lowe has been calling for it for ages as well

Herb Jones is it. I'm glad he had today to showcase he is a winning player right now. 3p attempt blocks are huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back