Podcast LIVE in game show Friday night - Richmond vs Geelong, show starts at 7:30pm, we are back!!

Remove this Banner Ad

We are back!!

I'll be on board with Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for tomorrow nights huge game.

For those new to this, Pop the game on, mute your TV, click on our Audio link below at 7:30pm and listen to us while watching the game*

*You will need to pause your game briefly so we can sync up our audio to what you're watching. It's easy done though.

-As soon as you see the umpire bounce the ball to start the game, pause your tv when the ball hits the ground. Then i will count everyone in when to hit play, simple!

-We are passionate supporters like everyone else, so there could be language used.

-Spreaker does have a chat client, so if you're listening in you can send through questions as well!

To listen in click this link at around 7:30pm Friday night (I'll post a reminder in this thread)

This will take you to the Spreaker Tigercast page, and once we are live the live episode will appear at the top of the list. Just click play and you're in!

We hope to have a heaps of you on board listening in Live. It will be a heap of fun and something a bit different to what you get on mainstream TV.

A reminder that the pre game show starts at 7:30pm, that is when we will be going LIVE.

Then once the game is about to start, you will just need to do a quick pause of your TV until we all sync up which we will explain on the show, and count everyone in on when to hit play on the TV again.

Hit the link below at 7:30pm then click play on the live episode at the top of the list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda wish I wasn't going to the game now
Dude I’m the same.... but how good will it be watching the replay munted when get home to these 3 fine campaigners ?

Yeah if we win tonight I dare say the replay with our audio will be a must listen for those who attended the game.

I missed this sorry guys but please tell you were ripping Selwood for the amount of times he threw the ball! Absolutely outrageous that he continually gets away with it and then gets free kicks himself for throwing his head back at every opportunity.
it did get a mention!

Unfortunately 1 goal in the 2nd half didn't give us much else to talk about lol

We seriously missed Grimes, Cotch, Lambert, Prestia. Fingers crossed that Edwards hasn't done anything significant to his ankle. Bugger...
I think also that Vlaustin and Dusty were struggling with their first week back - yes, they're premium players, but missing a match hurts their game fitness.
So we were off tonight...time to regroup, got to get through GWS and Brisbane before we start getting an easier run.

I feel for CB, my Kayo has been doing that the last few games, last night was perfect for the first time all year!!!

Was worried I wouldn't be able to keep up with you guys, but I didn't miss a beat last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back