Live Event LIVE in game show - Prelim vs Port Adelaide!! - audio link in OP if you watch replay and use our audio

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win!!

For anyone wanting to watch the replay and use our audio here is the link.

Skip to 21 min mark for in game audio.

*there is language and a lot of passion*

Last edited:

Didn't want to say anything earlier n that, but I tuned into the semi final Tigercast show the other week, and through the intro music I heard T71 say

"This is what happens when I get my dick out."

My goodness! My beautiful virgin ears. :(

Luckily, the lads straightened up and were able to push on without further incidents.

Looking forward to the live show, and hoping the boys tee off on the disgraceful umpiring we will invariably cop, and of course the feral Port supporters.

I predict we will lose the toss but WIN the game. Go TIGERS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can't sit by and have the tiger faithful exposed to horrific commentary anymore.

The Tigercast has decided to take a stance and by popular demand we* are back for a LIVE show for the Prelim this friday night!

* captain blood 17 and Tiger71 will be leading the charge for this one, I will hopefully be able to make an appearance or two during the night if circumstances allow.

You know the drill..

Pop the game on, mute your TV, click on our Audio link below at 7:30pm and listen to us while watching the game*

*You will need to pause your game briefly so we can sync up our audio to what you're watching. It's easy done though.

-As soon as you see the umpire bounce the ball to start the game, pause your tv when the ball hits the ground. Then we will count everyone in when to hit play, simple!

-We are passionate supporters like everyone else, so there could be language used.

-Spreaker does have a chat client, so if you're listening in you can send through questions as well!

To listen in click this link at around 7:30pm FRIDAY NIGHT (I'll post a reminder in this thread)

This will take you to the Spreaker Tigercast page, and once we are live the live episode will appear at the top of the list. Just click play and you're in!

We hope to have a heaps of you on board listening in Live. It will be a heap of fun and something a bit different to what you get on mainstream TV.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! 😍😍😍

LIVE Prelim Final show info:

When: Tomorrow night (Friday night)
Time: 7:30pm show starts for pre game preview

Mute your TV, quick pause of the game as the umpire bounces the ball & Sync in with our LIVE in game commentary.

Made by Tiger fans for Tiger fans.

Link tomorrow

Please share the info around to any tigers you know!

If you see our facebook event group, please like it, click going and hit share!

If you see this post on twitter please like and give a retweet!

Thank you guys. I gave myself a goal to ignore the Ch7 commentary but it was impossible and it wound me up just the same. Thank god you guys are back.

Thanks for doing this.

Is there a place we (the public) can message you during game time to ask questions we might like your opinion on?
And keeping the swearing down would be much appreciated - though I know it's hard.

Thanks for doing this.

Is there a place we (the public) can message you during game time to ask questions we might like your opinion on?
And keeping the swearing down would be much appreciated - though I know it's hard.
Yeah there definitely is!

When you listen live via spreaker there is a chat client where you can send in questions :)

As to the swearing, I know the boys will do their best as we are reaching a wider audience these days, but it is a passionate / emotional game so the odd one might slip out.

BEST NEWS EVER !!!!

Thank god, i was just thinking how unbearable Fridays night game was going to be listening to channel 7 and their narrative bullshit.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was blaming them for the Brisbane loss when they didn't do a show, got used to hearing them and had forgotten how painful the commentartors were lol

Are people worried about kids listening....

Hasn't anyone heard of headphones or earphones before?

This was NaturalDisaster's earliest trial at headphones... until he realised he had acheived the opposite effect.....

1602757535553.png

You cats need to start looking at changing the rules (afl style) yep to give you some opportunities to go to a break($) in play and start jamming some advertising in !

Hell, once you get an audience you have to start thinking about ad revenue and syndicated opportunities. This is a Godammed Democracy and it's your DUTY to make $$ by Capitalising on your success.

I like your show but it sounds weird listening to the football without infuriating ads for Harvey Nix and Fried Chicken $/@$h Pizza $/@#h noodles/a traditional Aussie Mediterranean fast food (ok a kebab).

Kudos for providing a funny alternative to Roving Creepy Brian and Bruce Whom Used To Be OK with swear words and just the right biased tone. Biased without bias is a delicately handled matter so tick. Well handled Gentlemen !

But come on ! It's time to turn this mangy tiger outfit into a 7WestMedia style c@$h cow ! (outfit similarly mangy)

Money money money.

It's more than a game.

A reminder that we are going LIVE tonight folks at 7:30pm so make sure you tune in!

Pop the game on TV on mute (or put on some headphones), do a quick pause of the game at the start when the umpire bounces the ball and wait till we say click play and enjoy!

Refresh this thread at 7:30pm and the live episode should appear at the top of this list embedded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back