Live Event LIVE in game show - Prelim vs Port Adelaide!! - audio link in OP if you watch replay and use our audio

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as I love you guys i threw the phone away across the room because of the delay for the last ten minutes. Then stood there flexing at it after the siren at the tv and phone.
Yep might have issues

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Planning on watching the replay of our amazing win last night getting into another GF?

Mute your TV and try it with our audio!

Made by tiger fans for tiger fans.

*does contain language*

Skip to 21 min mark for start of game audio

Looney Tunes directed Chuck Jones once said: "Bugs is who we want to be. Daffy who we are". Well, I know I want to be a lot more like Michaels when watching the footy, but I also end up like Tiger71 telling everyone to gagf lol.

[QUOTE="T71 classic - 'Kids just cover your eyes, cos it's the only way I can say it, I am so f*****g proud.'
I reckon there's one other way you could say it... and it involves the word 'ears'.
[/QUOTE]
Loved listening to it - well done guys! A bit blue sometimes but
Also T71 family story of becoming tigers supporters says everything about being Australian - classic

T71 classic - 'Kids just cover your eyes, cos it's the only way I can say it, I am so f*****g proud.'

I reckon there's one other way you could say it... and it involves the word 'ears'.
I had a mate over last night, North supporter, and introduced him to the podcast.

I'm pretty sure he liked it, was asking if North do something similar.

I wont be able to unfortunately.

Don't think CB is available either.

Happy to do a retrospective one if we win though
CB can! His cricket team has a bye!! Unless he can’t for another reason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very entertaining guys I enjoyed going back to the replay with your commentary as an overlay. What’s with the constant Marlion bashing though. Thought it was a bit over the top, especially calling him soft... seriously?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back