Podcast LIVE in game show - Richmond vs Brisbane, TONIGHT! Join Michaels, T71 & CB17 from 6:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening again folks!!

On the back of the recent success of our live show for the Bulldogs game, we are having a crack again for tonights game vs Brisbane!

captain blood 17 and Tiger71 are locked in and ready to go.

If you don't want to listen to the regular commentary you get from 7 or Fox for our match this Wednesday night vs the Bulldogs, then this is the show for you!

Using the wonderful powers of Spreaker (our recording program) we will be going LIVE*.

So mute your TV's, sync in with us and enjoy the ride.

Important notes:
-We will not be full blown commentating. It will be full of chat about the game, special comments, some occasional stats, a lot of banter. Basically picture 3 mates at a pub watching a game and talking about it, that is what we will be doing. So yes we will probably be biased towards Richmond. And yes there will probably be swearing of some kind.

-There is a delay with what you will hear from us on Spreaker vs what you will see on TV / Device depending on what you're watching. So for optimum listening you will need to try and get in sync with us. We have to also sync with each other. To achieve this we will use the first 25-35 seconds of the game to try and get everybody Synced up, including ourselves. This will mean you may have to pause your game until we all catch up. We worked out that captain blood 17 is around 20 seconds ahead of Tiger71 and I'm around 8 seconds behind T71.

To sync will be simple. CB17 will hit pause on his footage as the ball is about to be bounced on his screen. T71 will hit pause on his once it catches up to CB17 as the ball is about to be bounced. Then once I catch up, I will count everyone in to hit play on their footage at the moment the ball is being bounced on my screen, meaning we should all be in sync, or very close to it. We tested this tonight in the Cats / Freo game and it worked.

-Spreaker does have a chat client, so if you're listening in you can send through questions as well!

To listen in click this link at around 6:50-7:00pm TONIGHT - Tuesday (I'll post a reminder in this thread)

This will take you to the Spreaker Tigercast page, and once we are live the live episode will appear at the top of the list. Just click play and you're in!

We hope to have a heaps of you on board listening in Live. It will be a heap of fun and something a bit different to what you get on mainstream TV.

Last edited:
If you plan on watching the replay of our great win vs the Lions, you should mute your TV and listen to our audio while you watch the game!

3 passionate Richmond supporters, its like being at the Punt Road End!

Game chat starts at 20 minute mark

CaptainBlood17 with his best Jon Brown impersonation twice calling Rockliff who hasn't played in Brissy for 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great show boys had a good laugh ...the full gammet of emotions all us fans ride through every game.

Cheers Michaels, Tigs and CB.

PS Loved the Tiger King in the crowd last night ...............BEST

Thats what it's all about, we all ride it together!

How good was Joe Exotic lol

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Tiger71 any chance on expanding on your trade news for the game on Saturday?
Specifically
Cerra what chance is there of this happening?
Do you still think that we will trade out a ruckman?
Considering this year's highly compromised draft are we looking to trade those picks out?
You mentioned that you didn't think the Andrews trade will happen. Do you still think that we are after a full back or will we try to draft one? Miller looks on the way out and what about Garthwaite? Will he be traded? If so there's not much left apart from rookie Bigoa Nyoun.

Good news, we will be going around again folks.

We will be live this saturday afternoon, 4:25pm for the Port Adelaide game!

keep an eye out for the new thread and details.

Both times I've not listened live, but have had you guys on when watching the replay. I might try to tune in live this week. Some pretty funny moments. :thumbsu:
Yeah I'm hoping the 4:35 time slot is a bit more friendly for people to listen in live :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news, we will be going around again folks.

We will be live this saturday afternoon, 4:25pm for the Port Adelaide game!

keep an eye out for the new thread and details.

I thought it would be too much to ask for a third-straight week!

FWIW to the listeners, I had Kayo on low sound for the game noise too and it worked decently. You can occasionally hear the actual commentary but with the live stream on loud enough, it wasn't a problem.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty

FWIW to the listeners, I had Kayo on low sound for the game noise too and it worked decently. You can occasionally hear the actual commentary but with the live stream on loud enough, it wasn't a problem.

yeah that's what I do. foxtel go stream in the background so can at least can hear the crowd and the umpire whistles etc. It's not the best but it works alright

thats probably the best solution i can think of as well. i might actually mention it during the show on saturday.

unfortunately we can't play the game sound through our TV or devices otherwise it creates an awful echo through the microphones.

but i tried what you did when watching the replay the other and it worked fine i reckon.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
thats probably the best solution i can think of as well. i might actually mention it during the show on saturday.

unfortunately we can't play the game sound through our TV or devices otherwise it creates an awful echo through the microphones.

but i tried what you did when watching the replay the other and it worked fine i reckon.
If you have multiple devices you can put a headphone in/on one ear and have the other ear for your livestreaming. It's a bit of a juggle, but worth it if you want to listen to the coverage, too.

Martin#4

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
yeah that's what I do. foxtel go stream in the background so can at least can hear the crowd and the umpire whistles etc. It's not the best but it works alright

Yep - I do the same. Helps me pick up a whistle so I know when an actual free kick has been paid, otherwise T71 going off his chops every 5 minutes thinking a free kick has been paid against us throws me off 😂😂

Yep - I do the same. Helps me pick up a whistle so I know when an actual free kick has been paid, otherwise T71 going off his chops every 5 minutes thinking a free kick has been paid against us throws me off 😂😂

If we just assume the free is against us when play is stopped we will get more right than we will wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back