Podcast LIVE in game show - Richmond vs Essendon, Saturday 22nd, 7:35pm - mute your TV and listen to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Dreamtime in NT and we are going LIVE.

You know the drill.

captain blood 17 and Tiger71 are pumped for this one.

Pop the game on, mute your TV, click on our Audio link below at 7:35pm and listen to us while watching the game*

*You will need to pause your game briefly so we can sync up our audio to what you're watching. It's easy done though.

-As soon as you see the umpire bounce the ball to start the game, pause your tv when the ball hits the ground. Then i will count everyone in when to hit play, simple!

-We are passionate supporters like everyone else, so there could be language used.

-Spreaker does have a chat client, so if you're listening in you can send through questions as well!

To listen in click this link at around 7:35pm SATURDAY NIGHT (I'll post a reminder in this thread)

This will take you to the Spreaker Tigercast page, and once we are live the live episode will appear at the top of the list. Just click play and you're in!

We hope to have a heaps of you on board listening in Live. It will be a heap of fun and something a bit different to what you get on mainstream TV.

How long is small period guys:eek:? I'm really enjoying your call. So much better than the biased commentators
Unfortunately I can't provide an exact answer as it all depends on how the arrival of our 2nd child goes!

glad you're enjoying the show though :)

I will be drinking beers by the fire calling this game.

I've just managed to run my internet into the lounge so I can plug my laptop in and watch the game on the 70" TV instead of my phone!

Only catch is we may get some additional commentary from my almost 2 year old

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
The commentary has been awesome.
I for one will miss it.
Media is unlistenable these days.

The dropping of broad raises eyebrows.
Any trade news in this one?
Richmond need to lift from last week.
Rapped to see Houli back.
Any chance castagna can get going?
No bs frees please.
Tiges to win by 15
Oppo clubs flip if true.......

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Even the NRL commentary is first class...watched last night's game simply because the game's insights were interesting...compared to the AFL commentary at the same time...childish nonsense...fecking put me off...you need an education to talk gibberish like this?!?!?!

Tiger71 has advised me there will be an update tonight on trade stuff..

AND there will be a captain blood 17 bloodbath right off the top of the show!

Last edited:
Im cranking up the 44 drum heater in the barn tonite .Keg will be flowing and you will be on loudspeaker captain, so let it rip👍

perfect night for it.

Anyone needing the link for tonight, use the below at around 7:35pm!

Should take you to the spreaker page where the live episode will be at the top with a red play symbol.

Hit play and you're in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back