Remove this Banner Ad

CliffMcTainshaw

Premiership Player
Apr 11, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cill Chainnigh
I was supposed to go to Shepparton last week to help my best friend set up for his gig up there, but it was cancelled. His agent told him that he had cancellations worth over $200,000 given to him over the previous 3 days. My mate is going to find it really difficult financially without being able to play. He's not alone, every musician in Australia is effected the same way.
If you're bored and want to see some live music, then you should try here and support them .

This might be of interest to you.
Hello !
Tedeschi Trucks Band is going to be live streaming a show.
Tedeschi Trucks Band
Streaming LIVE!
Thu, Apr 23, 08:00 PM EDT

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Streaming LIVE!
Thu, Apr 30, 08:00 PM EDT

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Streaming LIVE!
Thu, May 07, 08:00 PM EDT

I have been to two outside gigs in Adelaide over the last few weeks, both had about 2000 people.

Bernard Fanning/ Something For Kate on one night and Spiderbait (with Davey Lane on guitar)/ Jebediah / Bodyjar last night.

The gigs were certainly different, we had to go in a pod of four or six and stay in the fenced off area. You could order drinks through the app which worked well. It had advantages but obviously the atmosphere was lacking a bit. None of the bands had played a live gig in nearly 12 months so I think they were happy to back in stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back