News Live Pass scrapped - Kayo now sole streaming option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
So the first year costs 60 bucks where it was, what, $90 before, then the second year it goes to 300 bucks, if they leave it at the current price?

So much extra value....

Lach72

Bam!
Sep 30, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo and Bulldogs, ManU
Which is super annoying as I use Live Pass. It was free and more importantly data wasn't counted. Now I have to pay for the exact same thing I got for free and I have no idea if the data will be free. If it is that makes things more complicated.
The data is not free

sammm

Premium Platinum
Nov 15, 2000
heidelberg
AFL Club
St Kilda
So the first year costs 60 bucks where it was, what, $90 before, then the second year it goes to 300 bucks, if they leave it at the current price?

So much extra value....
but if you buy a premium pass which then means 3 homes can access . $35 per months /3 is $11.67 per month and you get all of kayo not just AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elroo

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Which doesn't help me at all. Going to make it much harder to watch football away from home.
Im in the Middle East I was going to see if I could stream Live Pass AFL games via WIFI over here, not sure what I'ii be doing now? Maybe no AFL games attended or watched for 2021 for me!

Blackas87

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 15, 2011
Kwan-li-so
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando magic
Im in the Middle East I was going to see if I could stream Live Pass AFL games via WIFI over here, not sure what I'ii be doing now? Maybe no AFL games attended or watched for 2021 for me!
Live Pass was only in Australia but you can watch AFL games overseas through another platform but you have to pay for it

Elroo

Premiership Player
Jul 2, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Live Pass was only in Australia but you can watch AFL games overseas through another platform but you have to pay for it
Yeh Ive just found out how to watch it in the Middle East;

It appears I have to pay $199 to watch AFL this year from the ME but I can only watch it on my mobile phone. With the different time zones, I'ii just try and watch the game highlights via the AFL app instead.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
It appears I have to pay $199 to watch AFL this year from the ME but I can only watch it on my mobile phone. With the different time zones, I'ii just try and watch the game highlights via the AFL app instead.
The subscription fee doesn't even bother me. It is the data usage that does as you need a huge amount of data to watch AFL on a phone or tablet.

Remove this Banner Ad