Live Event LIVE PRELIMINARY 1: Geelong Pussycats (Henderson in) Vs Richmond Raging Flag Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Cat's supporters are as nervous as bride on her wedding night and also don't believe they can win. Wake up and face reality for tonight your spluttering season comes to halt ,you can blame Fat Hawkins and his behind the play king hits. Have a good evening Tom you stupid ********** ****.

• Banned
The first 5 minutes will be crucial and I expect some dirty tactics from the maligned underdogs. If you're looking for an excuse cat people, blame your bottom 6 players who would struggle to get a game with the Gold Coast.

The first 5 minutes will be crucial and I expect some dirty tactics from the maligned underdogs. If you're looking for an excuse cat people, blame your bottom 6 players who would struggle to get a game with the Gold Coast.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Joel squirrel grip dusty on the vageena, and Danger to shove a finger up Cotchins clacker. (Will get to the wrist before Cotch feels a thing)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’d better win with all the lipping off they’ve been carrying on with. Otherwise the 2017 QF goes away and they’re back to being our 40 year bitches
Tiggers lippy? Goolong hAve been the lippiest bunch of lipsters since lips were invented. The crash is going to be enjoyed.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Still not sure who to barrack for here.

I'm a bit like Scatman, got a paw in both camps.

9e55278b8178711e5cf4d7c906ebd5d4

Still not sure who to barrack for here.

I'm a bit like Scatman, got a paw in both camps.

9e55278b8178711e5cf4d7c906ebd5d4
Ok, so now hoping for a nil all draw

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back