LIVE: Stkilda sack Richardson, he was given 45minutes to clean out his locker.Saint fans have blood on their hands.#Breakingnews@Socrates2 .

Remove this Banner Ad

^ So you’re saying there’s never been a head coach who left of his own volition?

Geelong does it again. Add him to the list.

Yeah the way you let them lead at half time and get within 2 goals halfway through the last quarter before winning by an underwhelming 27 points was surely the only reason he got sacked

lol reading the news seems like the board still think that they should be in finals and possibly win a cup? Head in sand stuff.

My God you are a *******.

If you wait long enough every coach will get the push dumbass.

Enjoy your little victory *******.
I knew you'd be salty. Still beats me why you'd go into bat for that expressionless hack in the first place. Six seasons and the most he could achieve was to get them into ninth spot, which means he'll go down with Tim Watson, Tony Shaw & Mark Neeld as one of the worst senior coaches the game has seen.

No idea, but they did have the best team in the AFL in 2009 and should've won that cup. You can make an argument a handful of current coaches would've pulled them over the line that year had they been swapped in for Ross the Boss.

Deep down I suspect a tiny part of every St.Kilda fan's mind relishes the club being so unsuccessful and wears it like a badge of honor. It can be more satisfying to fail spectacularly than be mediocre like everyone else.
It’s all about the tragedy narrative, just like following NZ in every sport apart from Union.

I knew you'd be salty. Still beats me why you'd go into bat for that expressionless hack in the first place. Six seasons and the most he could achieve was to get them into ninth spot, which means he'll go down with Tim Watson, Tony Shaw & Mark Neeld as one of the worst senior coaches the game has seen.
Probably because the bloke could coach.

I know that will go over your little head.

Probably because the bloke could coach.
His results suggest otherwise and its a results-based industry.

Untitled-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His results suggest otherwise and its a results-based industry.

Untitled-1.jpg
More evidence why you are considered Big Footy's self proclaimed Empires who wears no clothes - a footy fan with little idea about footy but a stats whiz.

Tell me Obi Wan - what prompted you to do your little 'rain dance of vindication' in Bay 13 years after we had a difference of opinion on the Hawthorn board.

Seems like you are having a look at me, look at me moment.

Again.

More evidence why you are considered Big Footy's self proclaimed Empires who wears no clothes - a footy fan with little idea about footy but a stats whiz.

Tell me Obi Wan - what prompted you to do your little 'rain dance of vindication' in Bay 13 years after we had a difference of opinion on the Hawthorn board.

Seems like you are having a look at me, look at me moment.

Again.
Mostly because I still have absolutely no idea why you cracked a tanty when I first commented on him in the first place. It makes no sense a Hawthorn fan should care so much unless you have an ulterior motive which you've neglected to share, but here I am all ears and ready to listen.

I can smell the fear from the other side of the world. A new regime at Saints; planning for a flag or three. Well, miracles do happen. For example, I don't whether you Aussies have heard, but we Poms won the cricket world cup ;). You never thought you'd have to endure that experience. Good times ahead for St Kilda ;):thumbsu:

I can smell the fear from the other side of the world. A new regime at Saints; planning for a flag or three. Well, miracles do happen. For example, I don't whether you Aussies have heard, but we Poms won the cricket world cup ;). You never thought you'd have to endure that experience. Good times ahead for St Kilda ;):thumbsu:
lol .. that world cup will have the biggest * in recent sporting memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back