Live SuperCoach scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: live supercoach socres

• Real-Time SuperCoach scores for every play in every match.
  • See your team's score updated live - and track your opponents.
That is off the SC HQ page so all scores will be live again FINALLY!!!!!!!.

I will be getting it and will throw scores up on here during the matches.

I thought that the nature of SuperCoach/Champion Data scoring meant it was impossible to provide live scores. Would it be an accurate representation because aren't they re-adjusted at the end of the match anyway?

I thought that the nature of SuperCoach/Champion Data scoring meant it was impossible to provide live scores. Would it be an accurate representation because aren't they re-adjusted at the end of the match anyway?
They used to provide them for about half a season in maybe 2008. There were always adjustments made at the breaks.

I can't believe how much you have to fork out to get the 'full' SuperCoach experience these days. With SC Gold and now this, comes to over $60 a year. I refuse to pay for any of it while they aren't increasing the prize money.

They used to provide them for about half a season in maybe 2008. There were always adjustments made at the breaks.

I can't believe how much you have to fork out to get the 'full' SuperCoach experience these days. With SC Gold and now this, comes to over $60 a year. I refuse to pay for any of it while they aren't increasing the prize money.

I wish Dream Team would adopt the SuperCoach/Champion Data scoring system. Moving to Dream Team is becoming more and more appealing with these extra charges but I dislike the scoring system.

How much is it? I carn't even try the trial as it won't except my my email address!:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ill pay no probs, its a small price to pay for what adds so much more live fun to the game...obviously it wont be accurate with the adjustments but it will be a heck of alot more accurate than the 1st qtr and half time scores you used to get.

ill pay no probs, its a small price to pay for what adds so much more live fun to the game...obviously it wont be accurate with the adjustments but it will be a heck of alot more accurate than the 1st qtr and half time scores you used to get.

It will still be the same scores you normally get at qtr time and half time because these are always inflated anyway.

Given the game score line starts at 0-0 the points awarded early in the game are inflated because the game is close. But as the game goes on these are normalised out and then adjusted so that the inflation occurs when the game was truly won - which may end up being at the start but in most games not.

It will still be the same scores you normally get at qtr time and half time because these are always inflated anyway.

Given the game score line starts at 0-0 the points awarded early in the game are inflated because the game is close. But as the game goes on these are normalised out and then adjusted so that the inflation occurs when the game was truly won - which may end up being at the start but in most games not.

Argghhh why bother then :thumbsdown:

I was thinking contested mark +6, effective kick +6, goal +12, boom +24 :D

Argghhh why bother then :thumbsdown:

I was thinking contested mark +6, effective kick +6, goal +12, boom +24 :D

When the live scores were available a few years back they were displayed in a table and would fluctuate just the same as they currently do live for DT on the afl or fan footy site.

If they do include comments for each act committed in the game and what they are worth it would certainly add interest.

When the live scores were available a few years back they were displayed in a table and would fluctuate just the same as they currently do live for DT on the afl or fan footy site.

If they do include comments for each act committed in the game and what they are worth it would certainly add interest.
And they would go mental when the game was close, that's why people know a winning goal can get around +50.

there was that champion data play by play site which was pretty handy included every stat as it happend but not sure if it worked towards the end of the year.anyone else recall the site im talking of

there was that champion data play by play site which was pretty handy included every stat as it happend but not sure if it worked towards the end of the year.anyone else recall the site im talking of
Yeah they removed that applet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back