Podcast LIVE Tigercast Trade talk with Michaels & Tiger71, Sunday 11th October, 1:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Great work Tigs and thanks Michaels ...great stuff guys much appreciated as always champions.

Hope you guys enjoyed it ? Would love your feedback too. I know I tend to ramble as Im a talker but I did try to keep it structured with my notes, went back a years worth and took me 3 hours to get it all together haha. Was I clear enough ? If not ill buy another headset for next show.

In all honesty, when my wife fell on my chair, yes a surprised fart did explode out haha

First she dropped the cable, then she used you as a whoopee cushion. In my house that would be my missus' way of telling me to GTF off the interwebs.

You see what happens people when I don’t show up? They’re stealing my internetz every show. But not no more. I got me a gun.
Show was so much better without you.

before listening to the pod these are some of my wishes..ive read the posts on page 3 so happy with what ive read
To go at season 2020 end
OUT : Pickett,Stack,Garthwaite,English,Miller,Aarts,Naish,Chol,Caddy = Delisted/trades
Houli,Astbury & Rance = retired
IN : ?
If theres any good currency for Castagna,Lambert,Mcintosh im willing to trade
Keep Markov Broad & Higgins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened cb did u get the lemonade and sarse?
Wasn’t really the type of podcast for three people.
Michael’s steered the ship and tig17 did his thing.
One extra would have made it too clustered.

What happened cb did u get the lemonade and sarse?

i wanted a bigger contract offer. I was hoping for a mars bar with my can of pepsi max, but Michaels told me to FRO and next time i get greedy he’s bringing in Snake B as my replacement :(

Wasn’t really the type of podcast for three people.
Michael’s steered the ship and tig17 did his thing.
One extra would have made it too clustered.

Bingo is the name-o

I can’t wait

Same here. It’s been awesome just to catch up with the cricket guys. It’s gonna just as awesome to see the ToO gang again.

i wanted a bigger contract offer. I was hoping for a mars bar with my can of pepsi max, but Michaels told me to FRO and next time i get greedy he’s bringing in Snake B as my replacement :(

What the *! You get a pepsi max as well as a marsbar ? All I got was a snickers. Michaels you will be hearing from my management!

FFS now I have to up Tiger71 payment the cat is out the bag

What the fu**! You get a pepsi max as well as a marsbar ? All I got was a snickers. Michaels you will be hearing from my management!

My manager tried to negotiate the Mars Bar in. No dice. I am a restricted free agent next year. I am thinking of exploring my options. WA looks nice on their poddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back