Confirmed Live Trade 3: Carlton receive #19 and future 1st from Adelaide for their future 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

My name geoff

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m convinced

Except I’m not, wasn’t this supposed to happen 10 years ago after 3 consecutive number 1 picks and one of the top 3 players in the game came into the team?
I love this argument lol

Well I cant see Essendon winning a final this year, you have tried to win finals every year for the past 17 years and how has that worked out for you so far?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane13

Debutant
Suspended
AFL Club
Adelaide
I love this argument lol

Well I cant see Essendon winning a final this year, you have tried to win finals every year for the past 17 years and how has that worked out for you so far?
People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones oh that’s right u win spoons over and over again. I love that all other teams supporters really dislike Carlton supporters as much as us 😁

Lore

AFL Club
Essendon
Thread starter Moderator #2,553
This thread has become very circular, there's precious little left to it aside from trolling. Time to give it a rest, at least until the rest of the picks are used or traded.

If you have a comment to make about Liam Stocker's performance from one week to the next, his thread is still open. Please keep it on topic if you choose to post there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom