Liverpool FC - what has happened?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t see why you would need to change it, the discussion you raised was quite valid at that point in time.

What Liverpool have engineered since is phenomenal. Contrast that to Arsenal for example, at the time of this thread there was quite a “gap” between the two clubs if you know what I mean.

Amazing what has happened in just a few years.
It's laughable how bad we have become.

An absolute rabble.

Football goes in cycles. Arsenal are a big club, your time will come again. You'll aappreciate it more next time round too.

So true. As good as it is for us now, not long ago we couldn't even make it into top four. Shower of s**t for years on end. You can be at the bottom for a long time. You just need cherish it when you're at the top if your time does come (we thought it would never for us) and hope youll see something special as we are now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM her or go to her thread on the Adelaide board if you need her ramblings, i see shes been tagging Moomba and Magma in there over the financial cheating stuff.
I have to put up with her there :(.

PM her or go to her thread on the Adelaide board if you need her ramblings, i see shes been tagging Moomba and Magma in there over the financial cheating stuff.
Ha ha, has he? I'm on Tapatalk so haven't seen it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back