Liverpool FC - what has happened?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame people mash the report button on here so much.

8yxHBnt5TAm7Ez4kysglQL0buZU=.gif

I thought Liverpools good signings came when they were hacking into our database. We cut them off, and hello Aspas, Lovren etc.

Noted lack of outrage. Now that Liverpool are successful all of a sudden this is a crime that needs investigating by the police and a points deduction by the league.

Noted lack of outrage. Now that Liverpool are successful all of a sudden this is a crime that needs investigating by the police and a points deduction by the league.

When have I called for a police investigation/points deduction.

You've got to stop making stuff up.

Were gonna win the ******* league that's what's happened. Unbelievable. Thank God for slippy g slipping and costing us the title as that bought us kloppo.

Demba ba we salute you🙂

Ain't that right jod23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were gonna win the ******* league that's what's happened. Unbelievable. Thank God for slippy g slipping and costing us the title as that bought us kloppo.

Demba ba we salute you🙂

Ain't that right jod23
Well the thread title asks what has happened.

This happened...

1581773491907.png

Then these things happened...

1581773564726.png
1581773678368.png
1581773744114.png

And now this is next.

1581773804000.png

Oh, the thread title. Haha whoops.

Can’t see why you would need to change it, the discussion you raised was quite valid at that point in time.

What Liverpool have engineered since is phenomenal. Contrast that to Arsenal for example, at the time of this thread there was quite a “gap” between the two clubs if you know what I mean.

Amazing what has happened in just a few years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back