klopp.jpg

:D

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
It's cute, this rivalry you guys have tried to create to try to stay relevant. Or to try to prove that you're a big club or something.

We dont give any shits about Spurs. If we have a rival in London, it's Chelsea and they are a distant third behind Utd and Everton.

It's cute, this rivalry you guys have tried to create to try to stay relevant. Or to try to prove that you're a big club or something.

We dont give any shits about Spurs. If we have a rival in London, it's Chelsea and they are a distant third behind Utd and Everton.
Not really. Just trying to help you adjust to your new level. Unable to compete with the capital's 3rd biggest club.
We're here merely to remind you of your shitness. Nothing about rivalry, merely putting an insufferable and very delusional supporter base back in its box.

:thumbsu:

Did a scouser **** Gero's mum? That level of obsession is unhealthy
Nah she's not that skanky. You lot are just full of s**t most of the time.
About time its called out.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Nah she's not that skanky. You lot are just full of s**t most of the time.
About time its called out.

Spurs fans calling others full of s**t is like Trump calling others vicious. Someone link the MD36s

The fact that you get so triggered about us all the time shows you care greatly and we appreciate it

Spurs fans calling others full of s**t is like Trump calling others vicious. Someone link the MD36s

The fact that you get so triggered about us all the time shows you care greatly and we appreciate it
and the fact you lot get so defensive over every aspect LFC shows we're right.
What'll the excuse be when you finish 6th next season? Not spending enough again or something more creative?

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
and the fact you lot get so defensive over every aspect LFC shows we're right.
What'll the excuse be when you finish 6th next season? Not spending enough again or something more creative?

Defensive about what? A spurs fan going ham over nothing in a top 30 thread that's meant for entertainment and lols? Why so serious?

While you sit there and act like a loudmouth little baiting child I'll leave you to it. Not as early as the Spurs fans trying to get their excuses for not finishing top 4 next season on playing in Wembley though, mediocrity is ingrained in their heads and they don't even know it.

I understand why you and others lash out all the time, like that insecure kid back in primary school who makes a lot of noise to show that he matters, but no one cares. People were wondering why you got a day off yesterday, well we know why now, be a bit careful

Last edited:
Defensive about what? A spurs fan going ham over nothing in a top 30 thread that's meant for entertainment and lols? Why so serious?

While you sit there and act like a loudmouth little baiting child I'll leave you to it. Not as early as the Spurs fans trying to get their excuses for not finishing top 4 next season on playing in Wembley though, mediocrity is ingrained in their heads and they don't even know it.

I understand why you and others lash out all the time, like that insecure kid back in primary school who makes a lot of noise to show that he matters, but no one cares. People were wondering why you got a day off yesterday, well we know why now, be a bit careful
A lot of words there to merely say nothing :$
Face it, face facts. Once in Eight years and cannot handle the new world you're in.
No longer a part of the Sky 4, no longer a European powerhouse whilst trying to sit here and act all superior. Well you're not. All it is is a more illustrious history which means nix in the scheme of things.

Now of course we could just call a truce and move on with what is a long and boring transfer window :thumbsu:

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Cooldude using the word "cool" is an offence against the trade description act. Nothing remotely chilled about him just constantly rags on everything

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
A lot of words there to merely say nothing :$
Face it, face facts. Once in Eight years and cannot handle the new world you're in.
No longer a part of the Sky 4, no longer a European powerhouse whilst trying to sit here and act all superior. Well you're not. All it is is a more illustrious history which means nix in the scheme of things.

Now of course we could just call a truce and move on with what is a long and boring transfer window :thumbsu:
We're like the 8th richest club in the world? We're back in the CL. We have Klopp. Things are just fine mate.

Looking forward to next season.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Not really. Just trying to help you adjust to your new level. Unable to compete with the capital's 3rd biggest club.
We're here merely to remind you of your shitness. Nothing about rivalry, merely putting an insufferable and very delusional supporter base back in its box.

:thumbsu:

Compete with what? You've won nothing for years just like Liverpool. "Putting the pressure on" isn't a trophy.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It isn't, doesn't matter though. The point still stands.

I think what's happened is that the last 8 or so years have been one of the most successful for Spurs in a long time but you've still got nothing to show for it and so are looking for some sort of validation, and finishing above Liverpool nearly every year is what you've plumped for - even though you're at pains to tell us how s**t Liverpool are.

I just find it interesting that you're simultaneously saying "Liverpool must be really s**t to finish below Tottenham every year", and "Tottenham are great because they finish above Liverpool nearly every year". It's a strange dichotomy that's all.

Personally I don't really care. Tottenham have been better than us in recent years, no doubt about it. Congratulations.

I think what's happened is that the last 8 or so years have been one of the most successful for Spurs in a long time but you've still got nothing to show for it and so are looking for some sort of validation, and finishing above Liverpool nearly every year is what you've plumped for - even though you're at pains to tell us how s**t Liverpool are.

I just find it interesting that you're simultaneously saying "Liverpool must be really s**t to finish below Tottenham every year", and "Tottenham are great because they finish above Liverpool nearly every year". It's a strange dichotomy that's all.

Personally I don't really care. Tottenham have been better than us in recent years, no doubt about it. Congratulations.

Except not everything there has been said. I don't think we're great, I think we're good. Were great in some facets but not all.

What I do know is that if there were a scale to measure the difference between hype and delusions to actual results then LFC would be right up the top. It's just how it is.

mad4freo

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Liverpool will finish 7th next year. always one step forward one step back for liverpool

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
The new stadium will see the gap increase

This one again?

City, Arsenal, United & Liverpool all have either built new stadiums or have significantly enhanced their existing grounds over the last decade. These clubs are already enjoying the additional profits associated with that, and in the case of City, United & Liverpool have been able to achieve this at significantly lower cost than the new White Hart Lane.

Chelsea and Tottenham will join the party in the coming years, but (and I've said this before) far from creating a competitive advantage for these two clubs, this investment is more like the bare minimum required to maintain the status quo with the rest of the top 6.

In any case, the vast majority (75-85%) of the revenue enjoyed by these clubs is derived from TV deals and from leveraging their global brand and the marketing opportunities that arise from that profile, not from the local market and stadium revenue. Check the Deloitte's 'Football Money League' report. That is where Tottenham will need to make significant inroads while they're in this current patch of form if they hope to give themselves the best chance of converting this into more sustained and tangible success.

Tottenham are currently playing better football than any Tottenham side in the last half century, and have a great opportunity to break this barren run of 3 trophies in 35 years. No doubt they've performed better than Liverpool, Arsenal, City & United over the last few years. However, if they don't secure any silverware to show for it, in time this side will fade into obscurity and will be seen as just another chapter in the book of football's perennial nearly men. 10 years from now no-one will care that once upon a time Tottenham played slightly better football than Liverpool/Arsenal/City/United and were 3-4 wins behind the eventual league champions unless they convert this opportunity into something tangible and create a story worth telling.

mad4freo

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
This one again?

City, Arsenal, United & Liverpool all have either built new stadiums or have significantly enhanced their existing grounds over the last decade. These clubs are already enjoying the additional profits associated with that, and in the case of City, United & Liverpool have been able to achieve this at significantly lower cost than the new White Hart Lane.

Chelsea and Tottenham will join the party in the coming years, but (and I've said this before) far from creating a competitive advantage for these two clubs, this investment is more like the bare minimum required to maintain the status quo with the rest of the top 6.

In any case, the vast majority (75-85%) of the revenue enjoyed by these clubs is derived from TV deals and from leveraging their global brand and the marketing opportunities that arise from that profile, not from the local market and stadium revenue. Check the Deloitte's 'Football Money League' report. That is where Tottenham will need to make significant inroads while they're in this current patch of form if they hope to give themselves the best chance of converting this into more sustained and tangible success.

Tottenham are currently playing better football than any Tottenham side in the last half century, and have a great opportunity to break this barren run of 3 trophies in 35 years. No doubt they've performed better than Liverpool, Arsenal, City & United over the last few years. However, if they don't secure any silverware to show for it, in time this side will fade into obscurity and will be seen as just another chapter in the book of football's perennial nearly men. 10 years from now no-one will care that once upon a time Tottenham played slightly better football than Liverpool/Arsenal/City/United and were 3-4 wins behind the eventual league champions unless they convert this opportunity into something tangible and create a story worth telling.
bruh we are better than you lot

Back