Living in the United States of America.

Remove this Banner Ad

Do y'all think she deliberately and knowingly used her pistol rather than her taser? Or was it a case of breathtaking incompetence? Going by her reaction in the video, I think it was the latter. Which is a huge concern in itself.
I think there are competency concerns in Minneapolis police

I think there are competency concerns in Minneapolis police
Why does everyone evade giving a direct answer to the question? You don't have to be correct either, no one besides the copper herself will ever know her true motivation. I'm just asking people for their opinion.

Why does everyone evade giving a direct answer to the question? You don't have to be correct either, no one besides the copper herself will ever know her true motivation. I'm just asking people for their opinion.

It was an accident I thought her reaction after the fact gave it away. Bit difficult to fake emotion in such a tense situation

Thankfully liberals like Alyssa Milano never fail to lose track of the bigger picture.

16f61a6c-fbdb-4f04-9a09-661d01e42f14-png.1104675

I would have thought ''police' or 'cops' would be the best gender-neuteral terms. Maybe even 'police cops' just to make sure...

Sorry I thought that was clearly coming down on the side of mistake (as it agreed with your own statement re competency ). At least she appears to have owned the mistake as opposed to claiming “medical condition “

Sorry I thought that was clearly coming down on the side of mistake (as it agreed with your own statement re competency ). At least she appears to have owned the mistake as opposed to claiming “medical condition “
My bad then, in hindsight it was rather obvious that you agreed with me that it was an inexcusable mistake rather than a deliberate homicide.

you are aware it was a female police officer who killed the person? as such referring to them as a policeman isnt correct

Yes. Still stupid.

I would have thought ''police' or 'cops' would be the best gender-neuteral terms. Maybe even 'police cops' just to make sure...

Pigs always works.

That means we have to learn to be able to hunt by hand, to prove we're capable of looking after a wife and kids.

I reckon stoning a wombat would be the easiest way to prove to a guys daughter, you can look after her. Not good for the wombat, but if the wombat didn't die, life wouldn't go on, as no one would have kids. So that wombat dies for us. In death there is life.
Ahhh; so what you mean is the original Australian line up - not us, the cover band.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back