Living in the United States of America.

Remove this Banner Ad

Really terrific article on the type of creeping insanity that has been increasingly taking over the US.

funny how all the rioting is almost only in democrat lead cities, who have large unemployment numbers, crime and assault numbers. yet the peaceful evil republican states are the evil ones

Even funnier how your post has nothing to do with the article I linked.

first 5 or so articles from a google search

you see through out history the left only destroys things. any one with the basic understanding of life knows this

lol

first 5 or so articles from a google search

you see through out history the left only destroys things. any one with the basic understanding of life knows this

lol
LOL indeed. Did you even read the the article I linked? It is about Trump supporting a doctor with bizarre whacko views.

Off you go on some equally bizarre tangent about "the left" (here's a tip pal - there is no "left" to speak of in America) being the source of all that is evil in the world.

What on earth are you on?

LOL indeed. Did you even read the the article I linked? It is about Trump supporting a doctor with bizarre whacko views.

Off you go on some equally bizarre tangent about "the left" (here's a tip pal - there is no "left" to speak of in America) being the source of all that is evil in the world.

What on earth are you on?
get the point yet before attempting to deflect
why is the rioting in nearly only in democrat run states?

No home inspections when you rent either. Also people hang up shelves and pictures and paint walls without looping the landlord in. The housing culture in Australia really is ******* miserable by comparison.

Yeah that is interesting... Here I have mounted TVs and wired cables and such and and hung up whatever I want and never thought to ask the landlord.

So I lived in Switzerland before this where the move out inspection is a big deal. I guess I was lucky though since when I moved in there was already a fair bit of "wear and tear" and so 5 years later when I left they considered anything I added to be negligible as they would repaint it all anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's really difficult to believe that a first world country doesn't believe that all its citizens deserve a basic level of healthcare, because of ideology.
In fairness its a really complex thing to initiate. Truly. Its just unbelievable when you look into it - how difficult it is to achieve.

So incredibly complex that only 32 of the worlds 33 wealthiest countries have managed to do it.....

Do y'all think she deliberately and knowingly used her pistol rather than her taser? Or was it a case of breathtaking incompetence? Going by her reaction in the video, I think it was the latter. Which is a huge concern in itself.

Thats...thats the issue we are all discussing.

Thats...thats the issue we are all discussing.
So answer the question brah, what are your thoughts? I think it's unlikely she decided to throw away her career and, likely, her freedom because she was just desperate that day to murder a black guy. I think she was incredibly incompetent, combined with an epic dose of adrenaline, and she caused a tragedy.

So answer the question brah, what are your thoughts? I think it's unlikely she decided to throw away her career and, likely, her freedom because she was just desperate that day to murder a black guy. I think she was incredibly incompetent, combined with an epic dose of adrenaline, and she caused a tragedy.

Oh, brah, read the room, brah! We keep, brah, seeing police officers "making mistakes" and then being quietly hidden away on paid leave or desk duty with no repercussions because, brah, the people who regulate the police...ARE THE DAMN POLICE. Its like a corrupt politician investigating himself and declaring himself clean from his own corruption.

The police system, brah, in America, is brahsted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back