Living in the United States of America.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, brah, read the room, brah! We keep, brah, seeing police officers "making mistakes" and then being quietly hidden away on paid leave or desk duty with no repercussions because, brah, the people who regulate the police...ARE THE DAMN POLICE. Its like a corrupt politician investigating himself and declaring himself clean from his own corruption.

The police system, brah, in America, is brahsted.
Still kinda evading the question. You believe that she deliberately murdered this man due to racism, knowing that there were body cams everywhere?

And I ain't saying that such gross incompetence is an excuse, my opinion is that she should go down for some kind of manslaughter charge. But was it all deliberate? I doubt it. Have you seen the uncensored video brah?

Oh, brah, read the room, brah! We keep, brah, seeing police officers "making mistakes" and then being quietly hidden away on paid leave or desk duty with no repercussions because, brah, the people who regulate the police...ARE THE DAMN POLICE. Its like a corrupt politician investigating himself and declaring himself clean from his own corruption.

The police system, brah, in America, is brahsted.

it actually is an issue

as ive posted before, the gulf war surplus has kind of ****ed police budget (and where the money goes).

they got free/cheap weapons, APC's, etc, and all of this needed extensive training to use. the consequence was people spent more time being trained on how to use an assault rifle and drive an APC, and less on de-escalation techniques and community policing.

then you have the hammer problem. when you sell hammers, your solution to every problem is a hammer. When you are trained mostly on lethal force, your solution to every problem isnt a chat.

Outside the extremes, this is actually what the defund police demands were asking for. Less money spent on urban warfare equipment and its training, and more on negotiation, de-escalation, and community policing strategies

Still kinda evading the question. You believe that she deliberately murdered this man due to racism, knowing that there were body cams everywhere?

And I ain't saying that such gross incompetence is an excuse, my opinion is that she should go down for some kind of manslaughter charge. But was it all deliberate? I doubt it. Have you seen the uncensored video brah?

Brah, where in what I replied with said she was a racist murder cop who was super keen to kill someone?

Cause I dont see it. Brah.

Brah, where in what I replied with said she was a racist murder cop who was super keen to kill someone?

Cause I dont see it. Brah.
So you agree it was an accident? Ffs it's a very simple question, answer X or Y. I don't know how to make it any simpler for you m8.

Looking at photos of him being a faux gangster, posing with guns etc, I'd say she probably deserves a promotion for doing the ole Kyle Rittenhouse "taking out the trash" manoeuvre.

So you agree it was an accident? Ffs it's a very simple question, answer X or Y. I don't know how to make it any simpler for you m8.

Looking at photos of him being a faux gangster, posing with guns etc, I'd say she probably deserves a promotion for doing the ole Kyle Rittenhouse "taking out the trash" manoeuvre.

Oh! So you agree anyone who poses with their guns should be "taken out as trash" meaning...quite a significant number of Americans deserve to be killed?

Interesting. Do go on, brah!

Oh! So you agree anyone who poses with their guns should be "taken out as trash" meaning...quite a significant number of Americans deserve to be killed?

Interesting. Do go on, brah!
Nah, but this isolated incident was probably justified. He reportedly had a gun in the car. He broke away from police and jumped in his car. "Play stupid games..." and all that, brah.

Nah, but this isolated incident was probably justified. He reportedly had a gun in the car. He broke away from police and jumped in his car. "Play stupid games..." and all that, brah.
By that logic, the cops should have gone full auto on the Capital Hill insurrectionists.

As far as I've seen, there's no evidence that any of them had firearms on their person.
Well that took about 8 secodns to debunk

But 23 people have been charged with having deadly or dangerous weapons during the assault — including a loaded handgun found on a man arrested on Capitol grounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd agree if this was in Australia

But for African Americans who have learned, whether you think rightly or wrongly, that the police are hostile and potentially deadly to them, it’s easy to understand why panic and an attempt to flee kicks in.

Or, in the case of the woman who was executed during the storming of the Capitol, that such authoritative responses aren’t applicable based on class or racial privilege.

I know that when I was in the US, walking through the Ramble in New York’s Central Park, and seeing a cop car come up on the narrow path behind me, my first instinct was to jog 50 metres up the path to a clear area where I could step off and let them pass. Then I wondered if jogging would be seen as me running away from the police and earn me trouble. I didn’t know what to do - and then afterwards considered what this neurosis I experienced would mean every day to people who lived in this country, especially African Americans. This isn’t something I have ever thought to second guess myself on in any other country I’ve lived in or visited.

Last edited:
The USA has had it, what are you allowed to do there? What can you say? It's a tense place, not very nice at all. And "Crazy Joe" apparently runs the joint! As much as i have no time for Pollies here in OZ, we are still better off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back