Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
Like its some sort of mind virus that makes people go crazy

spot on
reminds me the film pontypool

It is impossible to go anywhere now, with out someone saying “we do things this way now, cause of the virus”...

maybe we all need to take step back, and remember 911..(??)
and the mysterious case of the aluminium airplanes that cut and disappear into concrete and steel buildings..

and the great orator George Bush jnr

fool me once

Jul 19, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
My post wasn’t excusing China at all, it was aimed at that nutter Suns supporter.

Thing is, Americans don’t face abuse in their daily lives because of Trump hatred. Asian Australians after the coronavirus outbreak though... through friends I have heard it is happening. My family has a bit of skin in this as well, so that’s why I’m a bit less inclined to throw “the Chinese” as a nebulous group under the bus during a time when Australia’s staunchly racist minority is up & about.

This is not a defence of communists, animal markets or Winnie the pooh. Go nuts on that stuff, just be aware many in that choir just want to keep stoking xenophobia.

I most definately have.

Just for the record I am halfie myself with a set of Chinese Grandparents.

My primary issue is with how one government (Trump) is the worst on earth and the CCP apparently is above reproach. The Chinese people themselves could tell you more about the CCP then I ever could.

Which makes it all the more important to keep the CCP honest.

Last edited:

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I didn't say you were racist. My comment was more general. Being incorrectly accused of racism is a nothing thing compared to actual racism though so I'm not going to be sympathetic.

If Trump wasn't such a massive blowhard who is constantly telling everyone how great he's doing, his litany of obvious mistakes tackling this would not be gathering the attention that they are.
The same people who are saying trump is making mistakes are the same people who impeached him because they were offended over their election loss .

Look at new York and their disregard for government advice and kept going ahead with gatherings and functions after being advised not too .

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
The same people who are saying trump is making mistakes are the same people who impeached him because they were offended over their election loss .

Look at new York and their disregard for government advice and kept going ahead with gatherings and functions after being advised not too .
Interesting - i had the idea that they impeached him for breaking the law and they had heaps of evidence that the republican lead senate said before the trial they werent going to listen to

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure what made you decide to start posting on our board on this topic. Must be a coincidence.

Speaking of coincidence, this one is niggling me

Back in October last year our overlords ran some kind of pandemic exercise
they have since released this statement

Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise
In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China.
Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.

The thing is, then there’s $culture shaper$ Tom Hanks
He comes to oz, and gets supposedly gets diagnosed with the virus and puts out a statement on Instagram that says-

Hey folks. Good news: One week after testing positive, in self-isolation, the symptoms are much the same. No fever but the blahs. Folding the laundry and doing the dishes leads to a nap on the couch. Bad news: my wife has won six straight hands of gin rummy and now leads by 201 points,” he posted on social media on Tuesday evening.

so you’ve got Event 201
and Hanks 201
plus, he just happens to have brought his corona type writer with him

5A4EB60B-D167-4F3D-8295-D6459E1E15FC.jpeg

Luckily Willie is my idol so I merely vape chronic.

And another coincidence..
Just before the virus hit China, there was this in the US

Outbreak of Lung Associated Injury

Aside from the word “virus“ I sure am hearing (and seeing evidence of) the word draconian a lot

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Interesting - i had the idea that they impeached him for breaking the law and they had heaps of evidence that the republican lead senate said before the trial they werent going to listen to
They had weeks in Congress to bring in all the evidence they had .
Trump broke no laws it was a witch hunt plain and simple

Speaking of coincidence, this one is niggling me

Hey folks. Good news: One week after testing positive, in self-isolation, the symptoms are much the same. No fever but the blahs. Folding the laundry and doing the dishes leads to a nap on the couch. Bad news: my wife has won six straight hands of gin rummy and now leads by 201 points,” he posted on social media on Tuesday evening.

so you’ve got Event 201
and Hanks 201

cfaf623049ac7dee712f4063839e67bb.jpg

I’m risking it all by asking this but you absolutely don’t believe that right? Like, this is for internet shits and giggles, yes?

There’s a giant world plan that the $elites$ are in on but they leave the trail of bread crumbs for a few observant folks on the internet to solve, and you’ve cracked it?

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
cfaf623049ac7dee712f4063839e67bb.jpg

I’m risking it all by asking this but you absolutely don’t believe that right? Like, this is for internet shits and giggles, yes?

There’s a giant world plan that the $elites$ are in on but they leave the trail of bread crumbs for a few observant folks on the internet to solve, and you’ve cracked it?

I believe $they$ signal- yes
did I crack it- no

its a high stakes game
winner takes all

one side playing a reasonably good game
the other side, as per usual, doesn’t even realise theres a friggin game on. Too busy looking at their iPhones etc etc

I believe $they$ signal- yes
did I crack it- no

its a high stakes game
winner takes all

one side playing a reasonably good game
the other side, as per usual, doesn’t even realise theres a friggin game on. Too busy looking at their iPhones etc etc

“Icke believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates. He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended. Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love. Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denier and antisemite, claims he denies.”

Ah yeah, this is the guy.

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
“Icke believes that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians, also known as the "Babylonian Brotherhood", the Illuminati, or the 'elite', manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the 'negative energy' this creates. He claims many prominent figures belong to the Babylonian Brotherhood and are propelling humanity toward an Orwellian global fascist state, or New World Order, a post-truth era where freedom of speech is ended. Icke believes that the only way this 'Archontic' influence can be defeated is if people wake up to "the truth" and fill their hearts with love. Critics have accused Icke of being a Holocaust denier and antisemite, claims he denies.”

Ah yeah, this is the guy.
Hahaha holy s**t, I thought someone had just edited his wikipedia page to make fun of him but the campaigner wrote a book about it

Come on Georgie 404 admit you're taking the piss quoting morons like this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Laws restricting people’s movements and what they can and can’t do are an unfortunate necessity due to the current crisis

People having valid concerns about some of these arrangements not being reversed when this is over are justified

Where do crazy lizard man conspiracy theory sprouting whackjobs fit into this?

Hahaha holy s**t, I thought someone had just edited his wikipedia page to make fun of him but the campaigner wrote a book about it

All for the very reasonable price of $75!

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast

Yea, how he manages to travel round the world, evading the “reptilians“ to do sold out shows around the world is a bit of mystery..!!
But at the same time some of the things he’s said have been proven true - example jimmy saville - apparently he was on to him for years. Whilst saville was covered up by the establishment. And even used as a intermediary re diana and Charles marriage

what icke says in the video I linked above, rings true to me
the massive financial pain of the people after this virus, and the exploiters exploiting
they will own everything

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
Yea, how he manages to travel round the world, evading the “reptilians“ to do sold out shows around the world is a bit of mystery..!!
But at the same time some of the things he’s said have been proven true - example jimmy saville - apparently he was on to him for years. Whilst saville was covered up by the establishment. And even used as a intermediary re diana and Charles marriage

the massive financial pain of the people after this virus, and the exploiters exploiting
they will own everything

I hope I’m wrong

Georgie 404

All Australian
Jul 4, 2017
Smollettville
AFL Club
West Coast
I hope I’m wrong

In the months prior to the most ferocious stock market crash in history and the eruption of the biggest public health crisis of our generation, we witnessed the biggest exodus of corporate CEOs that we have ever seen.

The following are just a few of the big name CEOs that chose to step down in 2019…

Dennis Muilenburg — Boeing

United Airlines — Oscar Munoz

Alphabet — Larry Page

Gap — Art Peck

McDonald’s — Steve Easterbrook

Wells Fargo — Tim Sloan

Under Armour — Kevin Plank

PG&E — Geisha Williams

Kraft Heinz — Bernardo Hees

HP — Dion Weisler

Bed, Bath & Beyond — Steven Temares

Warner Bros. — Kevin Tsujihara

Best Buy — Hubert Joly

New York Post — Jesse Angelo

The following are just a few of the well known CEOs that have resigned so far in 2020…

Bob Iger, CEO of Disney

Ginni Rometty, CEO of IBM

Harley-Davidson CEO Matt Levatich

T-Mobile’s CEO John Legere

LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner

Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga

Keith Block, co-CEO of Salesforce

Tidjane Thiam, CEO of Credit Suisse

Hulu CEO Randy Freer
The data is listed on a U.S. Senate website containing financial disclosures from Senate members. Of course most ordinary Americans were not so “lucky”, and the financial losses for the country as a whole have been absolutely staggering.

Yamumluvsbigcox

Cancelled
Oct 22, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
And congress voted to convict

the senate didnt - although from his own party mitt romney did.
Because Congress put forward zero evidence .
They impeached him with NO evidence.

It was Congress job to put the evidence to the Senate.

That's why that old hag didn't pass the papers on . Because they contained no evidence .

They tried for 3 years to get evidence .

If they had some they would have made it public .

It was a farse

Jan 13, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast

they will own everything
Yeah but it doesn't exactly take a genius to predict we'll have massive financial issues after this virus...
Honestly though, how can you take anything that a bloke who believes in evil overlord reptiles says seriously?
Does that not ring some alarm bells for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back