Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

modul8

Senior List
May 31, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
They have a good track record. Anyhoo enough semantics. I've been fair enough to raise two executive orders from Joe that I think already demonstrate what a disaster his presidency is set to become. Two mistakes Trump was not stupid enough to entertain. Cancelling the pipeline (jobs, Canada, OPEC, Fuel prices) and criminalizing discrimination on the basis of gender-identity (pitting biological males against women in sport). Thoughts on those?
I would assume the pipeline was canceled on environmental grounds. What's your point? You saying all Canadians want it?

Dec 8, 2006
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I think you have mixed me up with someone else.

No I haven't:

The narrative? Republicans didn't vote early/absentee/mail in.

The reality?

Democrats are panicked, their hacks in the media are desperately trying to shove out push pulls that claim Democrats have some sort of insurmountable early voting advantage that it’s all in the bag for criminal Joe Biden and Kamala Toe.

Certainly reads like a legitimate article, doesn't it?

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
As far as I can tell, 880 people.

Gallup’s presidential approval surveys, which they’ve been doing for 82 years, surveys 1,500 people a day and then publishes a three-day rolling average.

But which one would Balls In trust?
Honestly if you couldn't engage in strawmen you would have nothing to say (and no career quite likely). I believe cancelling the Keystone Pipeline was a poor policy decision. That's it. The poll is what it is. No I'm not surprised the people responding think cancelling the project is a bad idea. Because it is a bad idea.

They have a good track record. Anyhoo enough semantics. I've been fair enough to raise two executive orders from Joe that I think already demonstrate what a disaster his presidency is set to become. Two mistakes Trump was not stupid enough to entertain. Cancelling the pipeline (jobs, Canada, OPEC, Fuel prices) and criminalizing discrimination on the basis of gender-identity (pitting biological males against women in sport). Thoughts on those?

The Keystone pipeline was blocked by Obama for his entire second term. Trump reversed that in his first week in office, Biden reversed the reversal.

Seems like an issue on which the parties are diametrically opposed. Or on which the Democrats and Trump were diametrically opposed, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back