Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Funny you guys mention it because the painters are in at my place too atm. Puts a slight limitation on my quarantine activity options but I try to work around it until they're done.
Yep, once a month at my place too Luuuc. A lot harder avoiding her during lock down.

The white house is predicting 100000-250000 deaths

thats trumps white house

italy has a population of 60 million the us around 330 million

So 5.5 times italys population

italy would have to have 18000- 45000 die of covid to reach americas predicted death rate (from the white house-predictions)

Italy has a seriously aging population as such a higher potential death rate to start with.

And if trumps white house predictions are wrong?

Predictions are just that predictions. They are made with the best of intentions. If they are wrong do you intend to blame Trump for that too?

Predictions are just that predictions. They are made with the best of intentions. If they are wrong do you intend to blame Trump for that too?
If they are high ill be pleasantly surprised.
If they are low i will almost certainly blame trump - he did after all call it just a flu - despite his own experts telling him it wasnt.

as a result of him saying that, theres a lot of people who didnt take it seriously - a lot of people will die because donald trump said its just a flu. Wouldnt have mattered so much if he was donald trump - shitwigged reality tv show host - but hes not - hes donald trump - POTUS and a large percentage of american people believed that incorrect information.

its the most irresponsible thing any world leader has said since i can remember.

Last edited:

Is that what you think will happen or what you hope will happen?

We will see.
Its what i absolutely know will happen. There is zero doubt in my mind. I wake up every morning hoping for some wonder breakthrough that will kick it to the kerb. I have family and friends over there.

Im going to play devils advocate for a minute and dont have a single horse in this race as its toxic as fu**.

The US admin was one the first to close the border to China (and Aus too) which is now considered universally as the correct move and definitely saved lives. Trumps rhetoric after that (downplaying it) was not helpful and caused real confusion among the population who just went about their normal business (so stupid). The Gov of NY also down played it now they are getting smashed.
The death rate / million (FOR THE MOMENT) is pretty moderate compared to other countries (https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/). I think the Dutch are probably regretting going with the full herd immunity approach.
Trump needs to stop being a narcissistic arsehole and someone should remove his twitter account because he is a nasty person. As Biden said, he just needs to stop and think before twittering because his words hold massive weight as the POTUS, I agree.

Something for everyone in there.
PLAY ON!
Agreed. However I also think De Blasio and the NYC heath commissioner hold more blame for the issues in New York/New Jersey area than Cuomo. They were very slow to react, seemingly for economic and/or political purposes.

Agreed. However I also think De Blasio and the NYC heath commissioner hold more blame for the issues in New York/New Jersey area than Cuomo. They were very slow to react, seemingly for economic and/or political purposes.

I think so too.

Just compare NY to the rest of the USA. Everywhere seems to have the 'standard' growth patterns seen elsewhere in the world.

New York is like the Apocolypse. If they were a country they would rank 5th in the world, its insane.

I think so too.

Just compare NY to the rest of the USA. Everywhere seems to have the 'standard' growth patterns seen elsewhere in the world.

New York is like the Apocolypse. If they were a country they would rank 5th in the world, its insane.
Thinking high density living has a component on transmission.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just here waiting for the lizard people to arrive?
It will be an exciting day for sure. I don't know much about them, are they a force for good or evil? Or are there good lizards trying to protect us from the bad lizards. Someone should write a book about it. Oh wait.
In other news the US now has 25% of the worlds recorded coronavirus cases and even Mike Pence concedes the US is on a similar track to Italy, and yet, and yet there are some who are still convinced Trump is doing a good job.

It will be an exciting day for sure. I don't know much about them, are they a force for good or evil? Or are there good lizards trying to protect us from the bad lizards. Someone should write a book about it. Oh wait.
In other news the US now has 25% of the worlds recorded coronavirus cases and even Mike Pence concedes the US is on a similar track to Italy, and yet, and yet there are some who are still convinced Trump is doing a good job.
Yes, am not sure of the lizard reference in this thread, should go back and read it. I presumed it was referring to the reptiles amongst us, that live in our bodies? - besides aliens and shapeshifters and zombies?

Anyway it doesn't matter who thinks what about Trump, post-corona and history will judge him.

Yes, am not sure of the lizard reference in this thread, should go back and read it. I presumed it was referring to the reptiles amongst us, that live in our bodies? - besides aliens and shapeshifters and zombies?

Anyway it doesn't matter who thinks what about Trump, post-corona and history will judge him.
Some conspiracy theorist wrote a book detailing all his conspiracy theories, among them one about shape shifting Lizard people who have infiltrated and are controlling humanity.
Or something like that.

Some conspiracy theorist wrote a book detailing all his conspiracy theories, among them one about shape shifting Lizard people who have infiltrated and are controlling humanity.
Or something like that.

They’re just waiting for Covid-19 to kill off enough warm-blooded humans, then they’ll leap forward and take over.

Or something like that.
That's right, the Reptilians! Cold blooded, black eyed body snatchers, they're amongst us now, apparently the Trump family are a nest of snakes...or so the stories go? Not my thing.
They’re just waiting for Covid-19 to kill off enough warm-blooded humans, then they’ll leap forward and take over.
Oh well, hope they've got a better plan for humanity, couldn't be any worse than what we've done to the planet and ourselves?

Probably none.

Again I don't care about words. Obama showed how meaningless they are.

I care about actions.

The numbers are that the USA is doing better then almost all of Europe on a per capita basis.

Which do you you care about more? Words or Actions?

Actions - or inactions in this case

Actions - or inactions in this case

Pretty much all western countries could have done more.

Italy, Spain and France are struggling just as much if not more if you take into account population.

Where is the questions why Pelosi was talking about Impeachment the same day Trump was talking about Covid 19? Where is the questions about why Democrats delayed the relief bill to fit in pork barreling? Where are the questions why NY leadership was advocating for people to head out into large events despite the threat of the virus?

Maybe Trump should quarantine NY? Wait no:

“As a governor, I’m not going to close off my borders,” he added

Trump's fault obviously Cuomo for President!

The boy wonder fresh from solving middle east peace fronted up at the daily Trump circus show today.

"The notion of the federal stockpile was it's supposed to be our
stockpile. It's not supposed to be states stockpiles that they then
use."
Jesus wept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back