Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:

Translation: you don’t have one.

It’s a pretty simple question: why do you consider some polls valid and others worthless?
An election poll relies on a small sample size and then tries to project an overall prediction of the mood of a population of hundreds of millions. They are easily manipulated to get whatever outcome those commissioning the polls want. Most of the election polls were commissioned by partisan hacks with skin in the game such as from the leftist media. No wonder they were useless. The poll on the pipeline didn't rely on models and predictions. It asked a bunch of people if they approve or disprove and that is that.

See my edit which I was typing as you posted.

Edit doesn’t help much mate. My premise is that your emperor successfully knee-capped mask wearing as a viable mitigation strategy in my country. As a result, the need for a vaccine was heightened.

An election poll relies on a small sample size and then tries to project an overall prediction of the mood of a population of hundreds of millions. They are easily manipulated to get whatever outcome those commissioning the polls want. Most of the election polls were commissioned by partisan hacks with skin in the game such as from the leftist media. No wonder they were useless. The poll on the pipeline didn't rely on models and predictions. It asked a bunch of people if they approve or disprove and that is that.

And the polls on presidential approval?

We were talking about approval ratings, which Gallup has been measuring since 1938:https://news.gallup.com/poll/328637/last-trump-job-approval-average-record-low.aspx

Imagine watching the election, seeing the in-person votes being counted first, seeing they're majority Trump, then seeing the postal votes come in majority Biden, and instead of thinking "ah yes, that makes sense, one party spent 4 years shitting on postal votes, while the other encouraged postal votes because we're in the midst of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC, this is the "red mirage" everyone saw coming" you instead lose touch with reality and end up so deep in crazy town you can't even the sky anymore, only a never-ending Twitter feed reinforcing the belief that there was this vast conspiracy to rob Trump of the election through widespread voter fraud.

The mental breakdown when no fraud was found to influence the election must have been absolutely shattering in that scenario.

And here we are.

Sad.

I responded to similar sentiments earlier in this thread :arrowright: #3,181.

I wonder if the response will be crickets again.

Masks work now?

Why the fu** do we need to rush through a vaccine that hasn't been properly/thoroughly tested then?

Masks HELP not stop it in its tracks! Surely even someone like you can see the difference. You are so deliberately thick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How big was the sample size then?

I feel like you’re probably not, but I’ll ask anyway. Are you fellas particularly religious? I’m asking crank and balls (great name for an irreverent band by the way).

Masks HELP not stop it in its tracks! Surely even someone like you can see the difference. You are so deliberately thick

If you think a rushed through vaccine is going to stop it in it's tracks you are a whole level dumber than I thought. Many decades after flu vaccinations started they are still only 40% effective according to CDC figures. After a similar period of time working on an AIDS vaccine - nada. Now, in less than a year we're supposed to believe these Covid vaccines are all over 90% effective? Sorry, not buying it.

Having flu vaccinations every year can make you more susceptible to coronaviruses in general. I wonder what having Covid vaccines every year could make us more susceptible to?

Last edited:
How big was the sample size then?

As far as I can tell, 880 people.

Gallup’s presidential approval surveys, which they’ve been doing for 82 years, surveys 1,500 people a day and then publishes a three-day rolling average.

But which one would Balls In trust?

If you think a rushed through vaccine is going to stop it in it's tracks you are a whole level dumber than I thought. Many decades after flu vaccinations started they are still only 40% effective according to CDC figures. After a similar period of time wroking on an AIDS vaccine - nada. Now, in less than a year we're supposed to believe these Covid vaccines are all over 90% effective? Sorry, not buying it.

Having flu vaccinations every year can make you more susceptible to coronaviruses in general. I wonder what having Covid vaccines every year could make us more susceptible to?

Hey great news guys. Crank isn’t just an election expert. He’s also a world class virologist apparently!

If you think a rushed through vaccine is going to stop it in it's tracks you are a whole level dumber than I thought. Many decades after flu vaccinations started they are still only 40% effective according to CDC figures. After a similar period of time wroking on an AIDS vaccine - nada. Now, in less than a year we're supposed to believe these Covid vaccines are all over 90% effective? Sorry, not buying it.

Being called dumb by you is ******* hilarious:laughv1::laughv1::laughv1::laughv1:

I bet he believes Rasmussen polls.
They have a good track record. Anyhoo enough semantics. I've been fair enough to raise two executive orders from Joe that I think already demonstrate what a disaster his presidency is set to become. Two mistakes Trump was not stupid enough to entertain. Cancelling the pipeline (jobs, Canada, OPEC, Fuel prices) and criminalizing discrimination on the basis of gender-identity (pitting biological males against women in sport). Thoughts on those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back