Analysis Lizard people, Trump and other non-corona rabbit holes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: This thread contains statements and assertions that are misleading, disputed or unverified. You should make your own enquiries concerning these matters to reputable news sources. Believe what you read here at your own risk.

Normal rules still apply to this thread - play the ball not the man.

Last edited:
Because Congress put forward zero evidence .
They impeached him with NO evidence.

It was Congress job to put the evidence to the Senate.

That's why that old hag didn't pass the papers on . Because they contained no evidence .

They tried for 3 years to get evidence .

If they had some they would have made it public .

It was a farse
I can’t work out if this or Georgie’s lizard man sideshow is more believable.

I think I have good reason to be concerned.

How often do government's give up a power they have acquired? They end just staying on the books "just in case" (best case scenario) or "we can also use it in this case" (worst case scenario).
There is always this weird cross section of people who, on one hand, think the government is terribly inept and on the other want the government to have more power/control. That line of thinking always amuses me.

Proves just how stupid republicans are.
Whom do you trust for #coronavirus info:

Dems:

CDC 87%
Your governor 75%
National media 72%
Friends/family 72%
Religious leaders 44%
Trump 14%

Republicans:

Trump 90%
CDC 84%
Friends/family 81%
Religious leaders 71%
You governor 65%
National media 13%

-CBS/YouGov

USA is going to be the worst off per capita and I don't see much reason to bet against it. Apologies for sounding crude but for a lot of the developing countries they don't have that many older people in the population anyway (16% of the US is over 65, about 6-7% that for Indonesia and India) which should have a major effect on mortality rate.

I can’t work out if this or Georgie’s lizard man sideshow is more believable.
There was no russia collusion and the whole Ukraine phone call, this is subjective in that there was an unspoken quid pro quo on withholding aid but..... no evidence. The phone calls were released .

The only crimes uncovered by this whole saga was Joe Biden and his son extorting Ukraine oil companies whilst he was Vice President.

You guys have been watching to much NBC. Just need to look at the facts and evidence or lack of evidence.

But lefties don't like facts and evidence. They need fake news , wild accusations and being told what to think .

There was no russia collusion and the whole Ukraine phone call, this is subjective in that there was an unspoken quid pro quo on withholding aid but..... no evidence. The phone calls were released .

The only crimes uncovered by this whole saga was Joe Biden and his son extorting Ukraine oil companies whilst he was Vice President.

You guys have been watching to much NBC. Just need to look at the facts and evidence or lack of evidence.

But lefties don't like facts and evidence. They need fake news , wild accusations and being told what to think .
I'm somewhere in the middle but I've got to pull you up on this, we've just had two $$righties$$ proclaim their love for a guy who believes in ******* lizard men, I don't think not liking facts and evidence is strictly the domain of lefties.

I'm somewhere in the middle but I've got to pull you up on this, we've just had two $$righties$$ proclaim their love for a guy who believes in ******* lizard men, I don't think not liking facts and evidence is strictly the domain of lefties.
I don't love trump the guy can be a buffoon but I don't like the democrats more .

At the end of the day most successful businessmen are shrood operators .
Trump is running USA like a business. They need it, their international debt is in the trillions .

The democrats under Obama really ****ed their country financially. All his good intentions made him popular ( free health care ) and free military for the UN but was borrowing money hand over fist to pay for it at the cost of the middle class , jobs and economic growth.

Obama didn't tackle any of the hard issues that would make him unpopular like north Korea, China trade restrictions and the billions of dollars the UN were extorting out of the US in the form of a free military police .

The democrats are corrupt . Hillary Clinton should be in jail . Biden should be charged .

Trump is not the president they want but the one they need .

Did you mean to say that the white house released a transcript of what they said was said in the phone calls....

Because to me it looks like you implied a recording of the actual calls was released .....

Did you mean to say that the white house released a transcript of what they said was said in the phone calls....

Because to me it looks like you implied a recording of the actual calls was released .....

Sorry transcript

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't love trump the guy can be a buffoon but I don't like the democrats more .

At the end of the day most successful businessmen are shrood operators .
Trump is running USA like a business. They need it, their international debt is in the trillions .

The democrats under Obama really f’ed their country financially. All his good intentions made him popular ( free health care ) and free military for the UN but was borrowing money hand over fist to pay for it at the cost of the middle class , jobs and economic growth.

Obama didn't tackle any of the hard issues that would make him unpopular like north Korea, China trade restrictions and the billions of dollars the UN were extorting out of the US in the form of a free military police .

The democrats are corrupt . Hillary Clinton should be in jail . Biden should be charged .

Trump is not the president they want but the one they need .
My attempt at haiku

Boy o boy wowee
Pen to paper fact free
The post truth era

What I find strange is Australians that go out of their way to defend Trump. I have people on my facebook that spend all their time arguing with Democrat supporters. Why do you care?
Why is it strange to defend him yet not strange to abuse and accuse him ?

Is it strange to go against the grain and not conform to the media narrative ?

Why is it strange to defend him yet not strange to abuse and accuse him ?

Is it strange to go against the grain and not conform to the media narrative ?
Because he isn't the leader of this country. He says a lot of stupid things that people can have a laugh and you dont need the MSM to see it. At the end of the day though it matters little to us. I find it strange people are so invested they need to go on some campaign to defend him.

Because he isn't the leader of this country. He says a lot of stupid things that people can have a laugh and you dont need the MSM to see it. At the end of the day though it matters little to us. I find it strange people are so invested they need to go on some campaign to defend him.
People also go on campaigns running him down. Both sides are as bad as each other. Neither side needs to exist

You guys seem just as invested in aaccusing and abusing .
Glass houses , stones , pots , kettles and all that come to mind .
If anything the main stream media spends most of their time and effort doing just this. Even in a crisis .
I was taught as a kid not to be a sore loser . Looks like the lefties didn't get taught this same lesson .

I think it's great to have debates as long as its civil and people arent shut down for having different opinions. What does matter to you ?

Where do you get your news?

It appears to me that your dislike of “lefties” and the “main stream media” seems quite strong, do you think this has a bearing on what information you receive and believe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back